onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Hartlepool United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

3 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Just showed my missus that video in an effort to cut our long weekend break slightly short so that i can make it to brizzle.

See you Monday folks, its gonna be a cracker.

That video is enough to make a grown man cry! Hopefully you'll be able to get back to Burslem for what is set up to be a great game. Bring on the Gas, it's going to be huge.

UTV

I said a few seasons a go that I didn't like the team we had. Loved Vale but didn't like a lot of the players we had playing for us. Felt they didn't want it or appreciated what playing for Port Vale and what the club means to people like us.

That is a million miles from where we are today.

What a group. They epitomise everything you want from a set of players playing for our great club.

I absolutely love them all and the least they deserve is promotion.

Up The Vale!

Just got home. Wow! Fantastic. Icing on the cake was DC/AC arm in arm infront of us fans. Have to say Benning was exceptional  and a quick mention for Jake Taylor. He was thrown onto a cauldron and he mastered midfield superbly. Also tha is to the cops, they made me walk right round the ground to locate my car, pratt's! By time I'd done the stadium tour I forgot which street my car was in.🤭 SVA you were magnificent again. Absolutely love what we are doing. Monday is going to be a hunger. VTID.

14 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Just got home. Wow! Fantastic. Icing on the cake was DC/AC arm in arm infront of us fans. Have to say Benning was exceptional  and a quick mention for Jake Taylor. He was thrown onto a cauldron and he mastered midfield superbly. Also tha is to the cops, they made me walk right round the ground to locate my car, pratt's! By time I'd done the stadium tour I forgot which street my car was in.🤭 SVA you were magnificent again. Absolutely love what we are doing. Monday is going to be a hunger. VTID.

Surely someone creative can do a DC/AC T shirt in an AC/DC style. Shame Hull aren’t going down as could have been the highway to hull album. 

Just home. Decided to stay till 7-30 for a few celebratory sherbets after the game. 

A scrappy first half , few moaning Minnie's as always.  Bloke by me after 13 minutes yes 13 minutes!! This is crap has 0-0 all over it. Bizarre. 

Edmonson is he 19 ? Raw, inexperienced and willing to give his all as a right wing back,  superb mentality from the lad.

Yet another kick in the proverbials as Walker on crutches . Him ,Conlon and Pett all crocked but as ever the replacement steps up. Well done Jake lad.

Tears in eyes as Clarkey appeared and hopefully good news about the guy who was getting medical help after a nasty looking incident  

Great loud support.

Bring on Bristol. 

12 hours ago, PV1973 said:

Football turns on a pin head with hero’s becoming villains very quickly. But this is more than just football. I hope vale fans always remember this regardless of what goes on on the pitch. Really poignant moment for everyone involved with the club. 

UTV

Archived