onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Hartlepool United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

It was perhaps the most comfortable victory I can recall this season, without our best players. They looked woefully short up front that day. I believe their best player, Molyneux, is injured too.

We have to go with the right attitude and press as these have nothing to play for, so will psychologically not perhaps put in the additional effort. We have to be bang on.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

10 hours ago, FeedThePope9 said:

Although beat these 2-0 earlier in the season in freezing conditions, it was far from smooth sailing. We never really got going but then again, neither did they. A lot has changed since then and I don't think that the game we played in November is anything to go by. I'm never completely confident going into a match like this but this Vale side just keeps delivering on a weekly basis. The Vale fan of years gone by tells me "surely this run must come to an end at some point" but I'm hoping that it won't be on Friday. Bring on the Gas on Easter Monday at VP which will hopefully be a bumper gate.

UTV

With the GAS surely bringing DOUBLE that that Oldham did I recon we're in for 10,000 + on Monday!!....😍

32 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

With the GAS surely bringing DOUBLE that that Oldham did I recon we're in for 10,000 + on Monday!!....😍

Hope so be really good have 10 thousand in home ends alone .

Worked it out John Rudge the legend he was back in the day used say you need 20 clean sheets in a season for promotion we currently have 15 (Stone 5 Covalan 7 and Holy 3 ) so in order to obtain that objective we need 5 clean sheets from 5 games Northampton have 19  from one keeper alone .

This easter programme is the most exciting for years. 

Bringing my lady already paid for her to come v Bristol Rovers last game the lady came was Man City and paid for lads last 2 home games (18/21 so only 24 quid for them both ),he goes a lot of away games  .

Let's hope we bang up for it .

UTV 

18 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Hope so be really good have 10 thousand in home ends alone .

Worked it out John Rudge the legend he was back in the day used say you need 20 clean sheets in a season for promotion we currently have 15 (Stone 5 Covalan 7 and Holy 3 ) so in order to obtain that objective we need 5 clean sheets from 5 games Northampton have 19  from one keeper alone .

This easter programme is the most exciting for years. 

Bringing my lady already paid for her to come v Bristol Rovers last game the lady came was Man City and paid for lads last 2 home games (18/21 so only 24 quid for them both ),he goes a lot of away games  .

Let's hope we bang up for it .

UTV 

10k should be possible given the size of the away following but a lot of folk go away for the half term which might affect the home numbers a bit.

I hope you’re not stopping at just paying your lady in.  Treat her to the full match day experience, a Wrights pie washed down by a can of wine.  Winner. 👍🏻

Hartlepool have been a decent home side this season so it won't be easy. They were also losing 2 nil at home to Mansfield the other week and came back to draw 2 2. The last time we beat Hartlepool away was in 1994 and we ended up getting promoted that season so hopefully history repeats itself. Hopefully we will defend abit better than what we did against Oldham the other day nick a goal and come back with a 1 nil win.

Guest Vale at home
1 hour ago, Andy Proctor said:

Hartlepool have been a decent home side this season so it won't be easy. They were also losing 2 nil at home to Mansfield the other week and came back to draw 2 2. The last time we beat Hartlepool away was in 1994 and we ended up getting promoted that season so hopefully history repeats itself. Hopefully we will defend abit better than what we did against Oldham the other day nick a goal and come back with a 1 nil win.

3 points would be Brilliant. Come on The Vale . Good Luck for Friday and Monday. 

I've seen a couple of posts on here about watching the games particularly the Friday fixture. 

As far as I am aware it's only Saturday 3pm fixtures that are subject to the blackout which means they can't be screened live in the UK. So, both those fixtures will be available to buy on iFollow for both UK-based and fans overseas. 

I'm sure those that can get to the games will go but at least the club are set for some more revenue as a portion of the IFollow money will go to them too. So in addition to bumper matchday receipts on Monday there will also be some revenue coming in from those far and wide (UK and abroad) who can't make it on the day (and those watching can hopefully see see the club consolidate their promotion push too). In fact the club are promoting Friday as such - 

@mr.hobblesworth I saw your earlier post and I can't see any reason you can't view it as you'd be in the same boat as the #SuperValeAbroad who watch regularly from abroad. Only thing I would suggest is not to buy the video pass while still in the UK. I think if you did that and then tried to watch it abroad the iFollow service would get confused. Best to buy it from the country you intend to watch it from. Otherwise, I think you should be fine (fingers crossed)

32 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

We had 1000 people buy ifollow passes for the Salford away game aswell as 1200 at the game so could be quite alot that watch on ifollow.

Please excuse my thickness,

Never watched a game on iplayer before......

How/where do I do this and what's the cost for the Hartlepool game plz??

Archived