Walsall away

Advert:

Indications are that Walsall and police not willing to let us have the whole side as Swindon are getting. Moving season ticket holders is a 'one off' due to Swindon possibly getting promoted on the last day !

Funny if we win the next 3 and other results go our way and its us that get promoted. There would be carnage outside..

Posted (edited)

Another 741  go on sale next week. Are they giving us more than just the usual end behind the goal and a bit of the side stand? 

Edited by PV1973

Advert:

Think it’ll prove to create more problems if Walsall don’t give us a similar allocation to Swindon in all honesty. There’s an outside chance that could be promotion day for us and if Walsall/WMP don’t think that a lot of Vale won’t just go in the home ends I’ve got a bridge to sell them.

2 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Think it’ll prove to create more problems if Walsall don’t give us a similar allocation to Swindon in all honesty. There’s an outside chance that could be promotion day for us and if Walsall/WMP don’t think that a lot of Vale won’t just go in the home ends I’ve got a bridge to sell them.

Imagine clinching promotion at Walsall. What's bigger than a fairytale? 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Imagine clinching promotion at Walsall. What's bigger than a fairytale? 

Yep that would just be the icing on the cake. Already had that fixture ring fenced ever since they beat us at VP, that would more than restore the balance on that one.

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

Indications are that Walsall and police not willing to let us have the whole side as Swindon are getting. Moving season ticket holders is a 'one off' due to Swindon possibly getting promoted on the last day !

Funny if we win the next 3 and other results go our way and its us that get promoted. There would be carnage outside..

I’ll be in the home end if I can’t get tickets for away end, sure they’ll be plenty more if we aren’t allocated the whole side.

Advert:

Already folk going  in Hartlepool end as thought Vale wouldn't be selling any more .

I think they will be given more those 741 will go in one swoop,and most of the non season ticket holders will  want them but I doubt there going go to general sale. 

UTV

13 minutes ago, theresonlyonemcphee said:

What was the initial allocation?

If we were given the same initial allocation that Swindon got it was 1,500 behind the goal. Presumably the extra 740 are down the side from the away end to halfway.

Advert:

1 hour ago, Raveninblack said:

Another 741 received by the club, they go on sale mon11th April 

Thanks. Details from the club for anyone who missed it: