Match Thread: Port Vale v Oldham Athletic

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Do you really think there was only 6300 at the Sutton game that means the ground was less than a third full 

It seemed about right to me, not many in the railway.

Advert:

1 hour ago, saintvaliant said:

For various reasons tomorrow will be my first home game for something like 6 1/2 years.

I can’t bloody wait.

Jammy bugger......2005 Colchester away at the old Layer Road was my last live game.....been working around the world since then. I have had an iFollow season pass since they started though, which has eased the pain!

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Do you really think there was only 6300 at the Sutton game that means the ground was less than a third full 

I’d say 1/3 full isn’t that wide of the mark.  I think if everyone was crammed together it’d look a lot different.  I just think only 100 odd in the away end for a start, Bycars nowhere near full, Lorne St plenty of seats and lots of space in the Railway when viewed from where I sit in the Bycars.

Advert:

51 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Club just tweeted that the Lorne Street and Railway Stand now sold out. Paddock and Bycars only now. Looks like could be on for a big crowd.

Could be biggest crowd for years, wonder what’s the biggest L2 crowd this season.

3 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

There were over 4k spare seats in the Hamil end lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walka003 said:

Last time i remember a double figures home attendance was Burton at home. Wouldn't mind a repeat of that game.

Northampton a few games later was bigger

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Great news about the crowd .

Players deserve the backing as do the owners no doubt about it .

If anyone hasn't brought your tickets yet you can still get them just go on Port Vale ifollow and make a account click on tickets maybe have to do another account click PVFC shop once on tickets click on game and area you wish to sit then you can still get in for 20 pounds Adult 18 /21 12 pounds (I know that as the other day brought 3 for 36 pounds .

You have a hour and 45 mins do it as goes up after midnight UTV .

Cannot wait.

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner

Lad was telling me all Ben Garrities family along with Tom Pett were in the away end and were singing and enjoying the atmosphere v Salford .

It's a special time Vale have being on there knees for so long ,great see them alive and kicking again .

Like the 90s again but dare I say it it could be even better .

Who knows hey  

Vale are going UP.

UTV 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Club just tweeted that the Lorne Street and Railway Stand now sold out. Paddock and Bycars only now. Looks like could be on for a big crowd.

Should correct this as misread it a little but they have actually said there is a handful (their words) remaining in the Railway Stand. Either way its looking good.

Living in NL and no family in S-o-T anymore I'll be watching from NL in my retro Vale shirt.  Using my season ifollow pass. Sorry I can't be there.  It's one of those things. Doesn't kill the passion though. 

• Like 7

Advert: