Andy Crosby song

robf

I think it's great that Vale fans continue to sing Darrell Clarke's name during the games but considering the amazing job he's done, it would great to hear Andy Crosby serenaded to the rafters too on Saturday.

Perhaps the fans can follow "Darrell Clarke's black and white army" with a rendition of "only one Andy Crosby" to cover them both? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

I think it's great that Vale fans continue to sing Darrell Clarke's name during the games but considering the amazing job he's done, it would great to hear Andy Crosby serenaded to the rafters too on Saturday.
Perhaps the fans can follow "Darrell Clarke's black and white army" with a rendition of "only one Andy Crosby" to cover them both? 
We could always do Darrell and Andy's Black and White Army ..
  • Like 7

Advert:

25 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

No.  Still DC’s black ‘n’ white army.

I just can't see why it can't be two. "DC's B&W army" followed by "there's only one AC"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, robf said:

I just can't see why it can't be two. "DC's B&W army" followed by "there's only one AC"

Absolutely.  Both should have their own songs.  On the same subject it’d be nice if we had a few more for the players but in fairness quite a few do have their own songs now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Darrell Clarke’s, Andy Crosby’s, Carol’s, the backroom staff and the fans black and white army, PVFC

Edited by 1
  • Like 3

Advert:

2 hours ago, 1 said:

Darrell Clarke’s, Andy Crosby’s, Carol’s, the backroom staff and the fans black and white army, PVFC

thats going be longer than stairway to heaven

10 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

We were singing Crosbys name at Barrow

Crosby’s name at Barrow, Crosby’s name at Barrow, na na na na oooo

I like it. That’s a good one for Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, George said:

AC really should get special recognition at the end of season awards. Club man of the year?

That's a great shout.

• Like 2

On 06/04/2022 at 12:26, robf said:

Or maybe instead of the usual 'PVFC' callback to 'Darrell Clarke's black and white army', the response could be 'Andy Crosby's black and white army'? 

Either way, as long as he's recognised by us fans for his efforts and achievements these past few months (and a special award is a cracking idea) it's all good 👍 

• Thanks 1