onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Walsall tickets

Advert

I doubt we will ne given as many as Swindon have as Walsall had to move season ticket holders to accommodate the extra Swindon fans. I think we will get another 800 to 1000 tickets taking the allocation to around 2300 to 2500.

Hartlepool is the one that's a joke there away end holds 967 yet we were only sent 500 tickets and they have sold out really quickly. Apparently carlise barrow and Bradford all took 700 there so I don't know why they can't send us at least another 200 tickets or even give us the full 967 allocation.

Brilliant first allocation sold out hope everyone who wants attend that game gets to go .

After all if you chairman's these clubs and you usually get less than 200 coming to you then all of a sudden 3500 want come well let them come be my motto .

Agree about Hartlepool 500 sold in less than 24 hrs folk who live up that way desperate to go come on give Vale at least 400 more I'm sure whoever it was didn't damage over 90 seats (shame on them anyway it's when I go away someone's property would you go around someone's house you didn't know and trash there garden ,no you wouldn't respect always folks stuff its not yours damage so do not do it).

Vales support are doing us proud mind you I've being there on away trips and 250 can sound so much more .

Also may I add that if you are Vale and you get a cut if you sell so many you do not get 4000 tickets ,what if they do not sell thousand of them .

Keep selling in batches .

Common sense 

Great that the fans are with them all the way .

Let you be the  push drag us over the line without drama of play offs and heartbreak or ecstacy .

UTV 

17 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

I doubt we will ne given as many as Swindon have as Walsall had to move season ticket holders to accommodate the extra Swindon fans. I think we will get another 800 to 1000 tickets taking the allocation to around 2300 to 2500.

Hartlepool is the one that's a joke there away end holds 967 yet we were only sent 500 tickets and they have sold out really quickly. Apparently carlise barrow and Bradford all took 700 there so I don't know why they can't send us at least another 200 tickets or even give us the full 967 allocation.

Hopefully Walsall will want the money again mar mate. Not like they'd have to move 1000 ST holders.

I've been told Hartlepool is restricted because Carlisle fans broke loads of seats for some bizarre reason and the Council have enforced a reduction in the safety certificate permitted capacity.

Just give us another stand is the obvious answer. Like they should have done last night.

I was lucky and managed to get one but I've seen Vale fans on social media saying they'll be going in the home ends.

Bradford barrow carlise all took 700 to Hartlepool so we should have been given the extra 200 and not been allocated a pathetic 500.

Teams at this level are usually desperate for money yet they have the opportunity to fill there ground with supporters but would rather give us a small allocation and have half a ground empty. 

1 minute ago, Andy Proctor said:

Bradford barrow carlise all took 700 to Hartlepool so we should have been given the extra 200 and not been allocated a pathetic 500.

Teams at this level are usually desperate for money yet they have the opportunity to fill there ground with supporters but would rather give us a small allocation and have half a ground empty. 

Vale have been given another 170 for Hartlepool, on sale Friday at 9 to ST holders.

52 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I heard the problem is Carlise trashed some of the seats when they played them that has reduced the amount they can give out now, but reading that they have now given us another 170 that takes it up closer to the 700 so perhaps they put some crates in for the 170 to sit on

On 05/04/2022 at 16:34, Doha said:

"We are waiting to hear if we will be given extra tickets. "

Swindon got over 3500 according to their offical media.

I am demoralised by this picture. For goodness sake when building new stand as recently as they did it was essential to put up cantilever stands down the side of the pitch. Both the side stands are similar in dimension to Tranmere and they managed to do that in the 1990's. 

Archived