Jump to content

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Valiant62 said:

How has Benning’s being miffed manifested itself? I’ve not heard anything untoward from him

An interview when he played his first game back. Said he'd obviously been unhappy and frustrated at being out of the picture blah blah blah.  But also said its great to be back and he'll fight for his place.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

An interview when he played his first game back. Said he'd obviously been unhappy and frustrated at being out of the picture blah blah blah.  But also said its great to be back and he'll fight for his place.  

Thing is when everyone is fit Gibbo and Worrall are ahead of him in our wingback positions. He can have no complaints about that. But he can about Hussey I think because he’s come in and not done it for me. But even though Bennings had a few good games I’d still go with Gibbo and Worrall when everyone’s back fit. 

Edited by PV1973

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even in this league it's a squad game! We have 20 odd first teamers each and everyone has played there part. Whoever's come in has done there bit and performed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:
15 hours ago, Hoppers said:

The more I watch this the more I laff. Goes down like he has been sniped by agent 47 😂😂

TBF, still not sure who poleaxed Wilson straight after the Worral foul. 

  15 hours ago, Hoppers said:

The more I watch this the more I laff. Goes down like he has been sniped by agent 47 😂😂

TBF, still not sure who poleaxed Wilson straight after the Worral foul. 

I know, I cant make it out either - maybe an airshot as they call it in golf 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Valiant62 said:

How has Benning’s being miffed manifested itself? I’ve not heard anything untoward from him

Crosby said it in an interview, basically he said Mal wasnt happy about not playing more often - nothing contentious there as any player not playing should be frustrated

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


On 07/04/2022 at 03:44, PV1973 said:

Thing is when everyone is fit Gibbo and Worrall are ahead of him in our wingback positions. He can have no complaints about that. But he can about Hussey I think because he’s come in and not done it for me. But even though Bennings had a few good games I’d still go with Gibbo and Worrall when everyone’s back fit. 

Gibbo might not be here next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, mbycars said:

Gibbo might not be here next season

True.

Which reminds me, there’s been no word at all on any of our out of contracts  being offered new deals yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...