• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

1 minute ago, Doha said:

What a set of results. Straight red for Lapslie too, key player for Mansfield. Don’t know what happened but hopefully a 3 game ban.

UTV.

NICE -  yeah he is a great player - must have been a rate nasty challenge - but really he needs sending off for that blonde hairstyle - im not jealous of course

• Like 1

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

This is what I love (read hate) about this site. Result of the season, the lads have pulled off two successive away wins to catapult us back into the autos….and all some people are bothered about is dishing out “I told you so’s”. Pathetic.

Can somebody look up the dictionary definition of ‘negative poster’ please?

4 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

This is what I love (read hate) about this site. Result of the season, the lads have pulled off two successive away wins to catapult us back into the autos….and all some people are bothered about is dishing out “I told you so’s”. Pathetic.

Can somebody look up the dictionary definition of ‘negative poster’ please?

You are so right , fantastic wins , great performances, terrific points on the board 👍

Nothing ‘negative’ whatsoever, just an opinion on a previous post . 
As said before ‘hate’ is quite a word , just wish some would step back and have a think before jumping in and give players a chance . 

• Like 1

Advert:

What does AC put in the tea at half time 'cause that was another excellent 2nd half performance. 

This Vale team keep finding a way to win and at the moment get the odd bit of luck when needed which is the magic formula.

Superb team effort.

• Like 4

Elbow I think. Deserves 5 games does that.

Jumped into a tackle with Adam, it was a bit high but ref said straight red. Commentators for FGR said they could appeal.
Too nervous to watch Vale so flicked onto FGR’s game.

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Bet there was actually more Vale there than Salford. There were quite a few Vale fans in the south stand who stayed behind after to join in the celebrations.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

A proper away promotion type of performance that.

We had a team of men out there standing up to physical long ball merchant. Lots of leaders out there but the spine of the team was tremendous. Stone makes a save when needed, Martin was immense against Smith, Walker covered and picked up the pieces in midfield whilst JP was an absolute warrior. Add to that the non stop running of Woz,Charley,Garrity,Benning. Fantastic 

MOTM Smith Captains performance.

In our own hands now.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 5

Guest Vale at home
13 minutes ago, Doha said:

Mint that is. 

Well done Tom pett . 

Advert:

38 minutes ago, Potsman said:

I'm eating humble pie tonight after last weeks comment Aaron Martin was massive tonight as were everybody.

When you've made what seems to be a knee-jerk comment, the graceful thing is to eat humble pie at the next opportunity - like you've just done! Well done Potsman!

• Like 4