onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

36 minutes ago, Doha said:

🤣🤣🤣

TBF it is a great review of their short comings, and our strengths.  I'm sure that even we could allow 1 little aberration when it was so very well written.  This is the kind of constructive criticism that is most welcome, offers an objective viewpoint rather than 'he is just shi.......'

Enjoyed reading it TBH. 

Advert

Watched the game on I follow today -the ref was even worse than I thought last night.

It also struck me how good the lads have fitted into the team who barely played in the 1st half of the season are performing. Stone, Martin, Benning have all played superbly during this run. That is huge testimony to DC/AC and the squad for keeping them going and motivated to be ready when they have been selected. 

17 hours ago, Hoppers said:

Anyway iv just been outside to look up over the majesty of Mow Cop castle, and I can confirm

I was at Mow Cop  (where I grew up) a few weeks ago,after the Mansfield game.Was great to see Vale

win ,they always seem to lose when I watch them away e.g. Colchester. I thought that Vale Park looked

magnificent  - ready for a higher league.

14 minutes ago, ramsgate valiant said:

I was at Mow Cop  (where I grew up) a few weeks ago,after the Mansfield game.Was great to see Vale

win ,they always seem to lose when I watch them away e.g. Colchester. I thought that Vale Park looked

magnificent  - ready for a higher league.

Where in Mow Cop did you grow up RV?

1 hour ago, robf said:

If you can read the orange on black text there's a lot of praise for the Vale performance here.

SALFORDCITYFCFANS.PROBOARDS.COM

Its not very often you get a post like this - im really surprised that an opposition fan can be so objective in an after game analysis after their team has been bombed out - I absolutely applaud this - well worth the read - Dont agree wholeheartedly with his calling of us as bully boys given the Salford antics all night long, but its a pleasure to see someone else noticing the clear drive, skill and passion that we displayed as a team - as another of their posters commented, its a shame that they dont have players that want to be there rather than being paid a high wage.

we have something really special here, and whether or not we do go up, everyone involved with Port Vale should really appreciate how lucky we are and lets enjoy it for as long as we can 

1 hour ago, robf said:

I thought about Glover when I posted that but I think it's chalk and cheese.

Glover never made those runs that Hall makes. Deano was great and at higher levels too. I don't think I've seen a calmer and classier performer at the back than Glover but in terms of forward play by a defender, I think Hall is the best I've seen. 

An absolute class player - amazing how some players can slip under the radar - we stole him, and if we do go up, he will rip it up in Div 1 🙂

4 minutes ago, ramsgate valiant said:

Fords lane ,by the school.

I live up there myself, I'd tell you where but maybe not on a public forum where I could be hunted down by members that don't agree with my opinion. 😄

I'm assuming you live in Ramsgate now? I know, very clever of me, I know the area, Broadstairs too and the harbour. That's a hell of a trip back for you. 

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

I live up there myself, I'd tell you where but maybe not on a public forum where I could be hunted down by members that don't agree with my opinion. 😄

I'm assuming you live in Ramsgate now? I know, very clever of me, I know the area, Broadstairs too and the harbour. That's a hell of a trip back for you. 

Yes,I dont get back much now but stocked up with oatcakes & Wrights pies. I have a S/T  to help the club out which I will renew & try to get up more next season.

18 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Martin been class for weeks 

So I’m not allowed to say back in Jan that cooper is a poor signing but others can say benning and Martin are? Makes sense. 

Ignore if you don’t like my posts. 

Amazing win and can’t believe that after the colchester game we are in 3rd, 3 points clear (4 with goal difference) and have it in our own hands. Crosby and co done unbelievable  

I dont mind you having an opinion tbf,sometimes i agree with them sometimes i dont but thats what ovf is all about

Its posters like RZ who do my pip in(at least you post during and after games,like Biddulph does another i dont often agree with ha,so i respect you both) but he(RZ) has some sort of problem where he has been anti management etc all through the season,when we had the bad spell he was on here none stop but i haven't seen a peep of him for 16 games out of the last 17,no excitement at being 3rd,no credit for excellent recruitment(bar one or two),no credit for the run we are.... and then he wants to know why people have a pop at him...... we ALL apart from him want the best for our club and we are getting it

KTF onwards and upwards...much love to all apart from the odd TWONKLE

Archived