onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

48 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

just seen the other replies to my reply. It’s a forum where you debate. I didn’t get the Charsley signing as we weren’t playing him, I said the same about Holy and Cooper but nobody mentions that. Everyone judged and wrote off Benning and Martin but that’s ok - I didn’t but we forget about that. 

Thought this was a forum to discuss football but clearly not (probably why others who had a different view [one at the time I’d say was sensible and again a debate] no longer post) Team is doing amazing, Crosby outstanding. Can’t wait for Saturday - that’s me done on onevalefan for good 👍

Let it go V593. You’re putting a downer on a great night for yourself. Loads of people had doubts after the Colchester match. 
This is Vale and we’re accustomed to doubt and despair. Enjoy the ride and accept the fact we’re all wrong at some point. Why spoil your enjoyment for a few heartfelt emotions at the time of writing. 

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

Truly incredible performance, no real weak performers at all, everyone put in a shift and the sort of football being played now is completely different in standard to even just a few weeks ago. 

Since the Colchester away game, every match has been an utter pleasure to watch. 

Benning is incredibly good, in fact he, Proctor and Wilson were simply brilliant going forward last night. It was genuine championship level stuff. 

Agree totally. The football, movement and slick passsing was another level. I was sceptical originally with Mal Benning but he was a major signing and in the last month he has been fantastic. Both Proctor and Wilson are a higher level, posess intelligence and ability to operate much higher in the pyramid  I was very impressed. Special mention to the x3 centre backs. Possibly Martin and Smith's finest games. Fantastic....UTV

6 hours ago, dantheman said:

What we looking at mate? I Can’t see owt

Video on the wonder of you, I’ll try and upload it here. 

One of their players theatrically throws himself to the ground 3 yards from the referee looking directly at it. The closest Vale player is a yard away and hasn’t touched him. It is the most blatant dive you’ll ever see. He goes down clutching his face.

Again, never touched by a Vale player, we never even directly challenged the ball. 

Handley gives them a free kick. 

9 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Northampton only have Exeter to play out of the other contenders, Mansfield only have Salford and Forest Green (who will possibly be champions by then). 

Its in our hands doesnt matter what other teams do. Also midtable teams with nothinf to play for can be dangerous opponents because the shackles come off. There will be plenty of suprise results between now and the end of the season. just dont see who we have to fear weve been phenomenal 

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Its in our hands doesnt matter what other teams do. Also midtable teams with nothinf to play for can be dangerous opponents because the shackles come off. There will be plenty of suprise results between now and the end of the season. just dont see who we have to fear weve been phenomenal 

Yeah, I agree with much of that. Just feel this run is going to come to an end at some point. Also feel that the play-offs would be a huge disappointment considering where we are now.

Just now, mr.hobblesworth said:

Yeah, I agree with much of that. Just feel this run is going to come to an end at some point. Also feel that the play-offs would be a huge disappointment considering where we are now.

What will be will be . At the end of the season whoever is in the top 3 deserve to be. Do i think we will be in that 3 yes. But youve got to think two months ago we would of snapped your hand off at a play off place. Automatics are a bonus which we are well on our way to achieving 

Archived