onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

just seen the other replies to my reply. It’s a forum where you debate. I didn’t get the Charsley signing as we weren’t playing him, I said the same about Holy and Cooper but nobody mentions that. Everyone judged and wrote off Benning and Martin but that’s ok - I didn’t but we forget about that. 

Thought this was a forum to discuss football but clearly not (probably why others who had a different view [one at the time I’d say was sensible and again a debate] no longer post) Team is doing amazing, Crosby outstanding. Can’t wait for Saturday - that’s me done on onevalefan for good 👍

Truly incredible performance, no real weak performers at all, everyone put in a shift and the sort of football being played now is completely different in standard to even just a few weeks ago. 

Since the Colchester away game, every match has been an utter pleasure to watch. 

Benning is incredibly good, in fact he, Proctor and Wilson were simply brilliant going forward last night. It was genuine championship level stuff. 

4 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

2449 of which 1220 were Vale fans and they are building a new stadium!! Absolute joke and another reason to hope they bleed their ridiculously blinkered, rich owners dry. Some day soon they will see the real world.

How come we sold 1,400 tickets but only 1220 turned up?  I very much suspect those figures have been fiddled so it doesn’t look like we had more fans than them at the game.

They aren’t building a new stadium by the way - they are swapping with the rugby club. 

Many people question the 5-3-2 system as being too negative / too defensive. I can’t believe the number of times last night when Smithy was overlapping Worrall and Hall overlapping Benning. The coaching staff have it spot on. Teams must think that we have an extra player on the field at times. Praise also to the fitness coaches, to have the energy to play this system week in week out takes some doing.

Even the doubters must be a little excited this morning. Still 6 cup finals to play, but keep believing and KTF.

21 minutes ago, ethan and archies dad said:

slightly off the match topic but i have just been told Salford are losing £91k a week and Tom Elliot is on 6k a week! madness on those gates

The 91k is true - they published their accounts this week.

They've lost £15m in total since that tosser Neville took over. Inly going to end in tears.

10 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

The 91k is true - they published their accounts this week.

They've lost £15m in total since that tosser Neville took over. Inly going to end in tears.

Here are their latest accounts if anyone is interested and understands them!

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/PlKa5ptU6KezBNfBueBUFSQAGyS0QybyntXWToRigp0/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3IBWYGSF6%2F20220406%2Feu-west-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220406T080709Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=IQoJb3JpZ2luX2VjEAYaCWV1LXdlc3QtMiJHMEUCIDvFuYnr4kAByvdXQOdGDjDMJGocaB2yt49wfGqfZ6jEAiEAyvCgxI0QK5YeRpRAQhBpGjSpigsrM5HaQHehiyJRF10qgwQIn%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FARAEGgw0NDkyMjkwMzI4MjIiDEbACO7w9XqJEW9f%2FSrXA6LuGUSVycO3Ong3VIbZYXRcjnmsRg7WP%2B68w1TIQBjABfjuPozEOqG304npEuPq73%2B7ohIRR38DX%2B0vYoTlubmpwbMeWexSJ8oFTgseMZVZPer5DCEJC6uX7Z8IaYQDnXp4HlX9lbcCgqrKMnxrVHKSx8MGKktONQUcDMi9wUrLf4rnTdgqmeme1eqoa3hG6On6qaZ9kzQHce6pmxv23SKZwD4Z4%2BVaXr5R5sOrB8b4Y7xP5a0alHXjULTIm2tJ3xc3U%2Fe7gHQY%2FMh%2B2rs5KZjJI4iz8jpLWCbivB4zEi7Kd0YxKf8kkF95ZPSY3weZirA%2FwVt9kj3V5B%2FeF2RlWTRX3TXU3aJajBQSAEcZlNNIPaRTS4a0hEZFjehwsxIzoHk%2Bh78MiOhnL16ZPBRwMBId9F41R91yQVpVeKQnX6fiv%2FGhW2FXWzHzfeZN1TwlhD6lDt2zlCyEtcy2PhODJUnm5ObV4yv37vgLIEtL8F5zYPaibGcCJ3gyli24s2Xe1kBkHGndnZwMSYX7w7%2BJO7D0QkvAc8s16gPEs0A11U7dSlmQtX3t5C41jxKfU4o1%2BjZvx1YpS3kx63jwNQnrlraYRRhrolTa6SrQbBCuH84AOikC2LJeDzDX07SSBjqlARiKfxkGMEnUsP48ex02aIVdmQ5hKBu3rXSJwPrFHo3tZJHWs%2FwGC0DBlQWgl7VAPbi64ZzOpiKgKGD%2BLNTxKrIZRXiIHDA9ZHSGow606hdl9sp0Yu%2Fnlw3o%2F02JgjemQZzNY0uJ0YRXgUj51GgnpUVsxN1MzpVbJ0jhXDL1vtkOdUdee0O1YzDFLKXz4UbMi5XVjI2BByj8hOXWHv8pI%2B2vvAj9Kg%3D%3D&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%3D"companies_house_document.pdf"&X-Amz-Signature=15e54687bb9a2e927ff539acc3b3d4a258bacbc6ba6020d2c140566370d0d1f1

Tom Pett in the away end says it all the unity ,the strength of every person on and off the pitch is immense .

6 left Oldham Hartlepool Bristol Rovers Walsall Newport County and Exeter .

Goal difference plus 23 .

Fans buying tickets left right and centre get them home ends sold out for last 3 games . .

Andy Crosby wow what a man .

The fans absolutely brilliant 👏 👌 😀  

Fans should be buzzing there's no reason why WE CANNOT DO IT .

Very proud this morning the league table looks superb .

Harry Charsley he's here he's there he's everywhere and Ben Garrity he will run and run and compete for every ball ,Martin had Smith in his pocket brilliant lad and Benning was flying at them Proctor was too quick in thought for them and he and Wilson were the first line of defence but dangerous when Vale had it .

Smith and Hall were solid and Worrall was very good and Stone saved what really he should save a great night .

No weak links the whole club energised the intensity superb show the same last 6 WE ARE  GOING UP 

UTV 

Just think its amazing at the moment how we are doing. Considering the state of the country and world at the moment. It is really tough times for everyone especially working class people like ourselves but vale doing well is giving us all that uplift we are needing and im proud of every single aspect of this club. Weve been through some horrendous times and it just feels like we are onto something special here and i cant get enough of it. Woke up this morning and first thing i did was get onto the vale twitter. 

4 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Just think its amazing at the moment how we are doing. Considering the state of the country and world at the moment. It is really tough times for everyone especially working class people like ourselves but vale doing well is giving us all that uplift we are needing and im proud of every single aspect of this club. Weve been through some horrendous times and it just feels like we are onto something special here and i cant get enough of it. Woke up this morning and first thing i did was get onto the vale twitter. 

We’ve been on Midlands News today.Lunch for Elderly people at the club today.

Archived