onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

2 hours ago, Doha said:

I'm honestly lost for words. That is the most unbelievably incorrect refereeing decision I've ever seen, by a long way. It's so bad it's actually amusing. 

Josh G who does the twitter vids, if you see this mate...please do a viral one about this. It's absolutely bewildering. 

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

What we looking at mate? I Can’t see owt

Advert

7 hours ago, Lornelounger said:

I make that 20 different goalscorer this season? Phenomenal squad effort, with players stepping in with crucial goals in key matches.  Really pleased for Charsley - he's risen to the challenge really well in the absence of Pett and Conlon. 

Absolutely. This is not about individuals. What we have here from top to bottom owners, players, staff and us fans is a hard working group effort.

This is a fantastic TEAM! 

CURRENT FORM [Last six league games].......

1. PORT VALE    16 points

2. The GAS        15 points

3. EXETER          14 points

Hitting form at the perfect time then & a couple of rather tasty games just around the corner me thinks.......😊

What a great performance. Such a pleasure to see us carving teams open. Teams don't know what to do when Hall or Smith bomb on. Granted they dont always get on the ball but it creates a lot of space for our wing backs.

Anyway so many things impressed me. One aspect i did like though is how we adjusted to the ref. After the two early yellows for proctor and walker we didnt have one till that benning nudge late in the second half. In between salford must have got 4-5 yellows. Anyway just great professionalism and a credit to the lads that the intensity didnt seem to drop too.

I know we always want to win but I always think performances are so important!  at the moment the performances are absolutely immense. With how we are playing at the moment you just have to believe. So proud to be a Vale fan ! the effort and commitment put in by all at the club is just mind blowing. We have so much depth in the squad no matter who plays each and everyone contributes, at our level that is exceptional 

Archived