onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

These are the times when I wish I was still a season ticket holder at the Vale! I'd be at all the games cheering on my local team, the place of my birth.

That said with black and white blood in the body I'll be doing all I can to support the club.

Sadly this means watching on Ifollow and wearing my Vale gear in a town 12 miles from Exeter!

So all Vale fans, I implore you to get behind the lads in numbers and loud vocal support in an attempt to get us over the line.

So dream that it will happen to such a great club!!

13 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Oh the irony from one of the most negative posters on here. I shouldn’t be surprised that you passed judgment on the recruitment back then before anyone had a chance to bed in. But anyway the comment I made about recruitment being good  was about the whole season, apart from a couple of duds it’s been positive in the main and this recent run of form has showed it even more with some of our best players missing. 

Recruitment for the whole season has been outstanding 

Great perfomance. Knew the ref was gonna be a wand when he made hall move back for encroaching in the 1st minute then 30 seconds later let their lad steal 20 yards on the opposite side. Fortunately he was that bad he couldn't be consistant for the whole game. How they had 6 minutes at the end after Bowyer wasted a whole minute. Proctor did great especially as he was unable to contest for the ball after getting booked for 3 Vassell dives. Keeper gets better each game. Everyone seems to seemlessly slit into position. Whole team did really well, pressures on us now that our destiny is in our own hands. Onwards and upwards.

1 minute ago, Lornelounger said:

I make that 20 different goalscorer this season? Phenomenal squad effort, with players stepping in with crucial goals in key matches.  Really pleased for Charsley - he's risen to the challenge really well in the absence of Pett and Conlon. 

Yes but we need a 20 goal a season man...........................

3 minutes ago, Potsman said:

I'm eating humble pie tonight after last weeks comment Aaron Martin was massive tonight as were everybody.

Martin been class for weeks 

6 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

Like your doom and gloom attitude has frustrated many on here. Remember Alex Fergusson signed Taibi, Kleberson and Bebe.
Cheer up you may enjoy yourself a bit.

So I’m not allowed to say back in Jan that cooper is a poor signing but others can say benning and Martin are? Makes sense. 

Ignore if you don’t like my posts. 

Amazing win and can’t believe that after the colchester game we are in 3rd, 3 points clear (4 with goal difference) and have it in our own hands. Crosby and co done unbelievable  

Archived