onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

25 minutes ago, glenpvfc said:

Just had a look on their forum and you lot have managed to upset all 3 of them by saying we are a bigger club

Poor form

They are  the richer club .

Really quite irrelevant how many folk are at the ground and support there lot our lot need turn up and make real noise encouraging like crazy 🤪

Theres a lot of bearing on this game .

We have 66 39 games played they have 62 39 played and beat Scunthorpe 5-1 Walsall 2-1 and Crawley 2-1  last 3 home games the second goal they scored on sat Lowe was a howitzer.

We need be bang up for it as a win will put a fair few on Saturdays gate v Oldham a draw also would be acceptable .

A defeat I do not want to envisage that.

Big game big hearts big noise required .

All this bigger club is nonsense win the game prove we are a hungry club who wants it more than them 

UTV 

27 minutes ago, glenpvfc said:

Just had a look on their forum and you lot have managed to upset all 3 of them by saying we are a bigger club

Poor form

My dislike of Salford stems from of the way the class of 92 generally treat Manchester like their own private monopoly board. They tried to tarmac over one of the nicest green spaces in the area to build their training ground, and they ripped the heart out of my old place of work so they could start their Noddy university that nobody has enrolled at and is two thirds empty.

So if that upsets a few part time United fans then, oh well.

There fans are crap anyway. All they ever sing is Salford Salford Salford or you have had your day out now <ovf censored> off back home. Worst support in the football league but will probably get promoted as teams with no support always get promoted from this division.

They're a pathetic excuse for a club with pathetic support and a pathetic ground. Basically they probably have about 200 loyal fans and the rest just come along for something to do or if United are not playing. Just like all those before them, they'll have their day in the sun, realise their spending in comparison to their income is unsustainable and they will drop like a stone back in to the oblivion where they belong. The class of 92 are wealthy but them and their business partner have not got a bottomless pit to chuck money away.

I'm amazed they've got enough fans bothered to even create a forum. Apart from that I like them;-)

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

28 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

There fans are crap anyway. All they ever sing is Salford Salford Salford or you have had your day out now <ovf censored> off back home. Worst support in the football league but will probably get promoted as teams with no support always get promoted from this division.

Money talks I’m afraid 

1 hour ago, Santa said:

My dislike of Salford stems from of the way the class of 92 generally treat Manchester like their own private monopoly board. They tried to tarmac over one of the nicest green spaces in the area to build their training ground, and they ripped the heart out of my old place of work so they could start their Noddy university that nobody has enrolled at and is two thirds empty.

So if that upsets a few part time United fans then, oh well.

Upset them all you want. 

Archived