• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

2022-23 season tickets

Jacko51

Advert:

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, mattpvfc said:

What is walk up price ?

Based on the savings they quote it looks like it's 24 quid pay on the day .

315 saving of 237 = 552 ÷23 = 24 

A season ticket is 13.70 a game 

Edited by darren1810

Based on the savings they quote it looks like it's 24 quid pay on the day .
315 saving of 237 = 552 ÷23 = 24 
A season ticket is 13.70 a game 
Jesus that's expensive for league 2 football
  • Like 1

Still great value, and cant imagine this increase putting any current ST holders off.

Would like to see more done to encourage the occasional visitor. There must be a lot of football fans in the Potteries questioning their options at the moment!!

• Like 2

Advert:

Colchester United lost £50,000 a week in 2020/21 to take total accumulated losses of £33.5 million

Oldham’s (unaudited) accounts show a profit of just over £100k in 2020/21 to reduce overall losses to over £5.2 million. The club is technically insolvent and has total liabilities of over £4m with a possible extra £882k due to “taxes & custom duties’

Source.  Price of Football Keiran Maguire.

I have no idea what the Vales finances are, in fact I guess I wouldn't sleep if I knew what the outgoings were and with the ticket prices being frozen for the last 5 years I guess a rise was inevitable, the pressure to get out of Div 2 must be lying heavy on the Shannahans.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mattpvfc said:

Jesus that's expensive for league 2 football

Tranmere’s pay on the day next season is £28. There is usually a £2 reducation for buying in advance at Vale. 

I had a season ticket this year and I've ending up missing about 8 games due to working or being ill so I don't think it's going be worth me buying a season ticket for next season. I can't really afford to buy one like some of you do just as a donation or even if you just go a couple of games. 

Advert:

Advert:

I've still never been in the 'new' Lorne Street. What is it that makes it pricier and why just the £15?
Simply put - you don't have to wade through hundreds of other people's piss at half time if you get caught short
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I've still never been in the 'new' Lorne Street. What is it that makes it pricier and why just the £15?

The covered concourse.