onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam Murray to Besiktas

darren1810

Advert

All the best to him and very thankful he has stepped in and helped Andy Crosby. What a fantastic opportunity that is at a huge club. I’m guessing at this point we won’t be bringing anyone else in and let Dean Whitehead have a go?

Wonder if on the way out anyone at the club said if you have any top quality young players to send on loan feel free send them this way or even get a pre-season friendly arranged.

22 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

Hmmm

I wonder if that’s because his job here was temporary and this was a good opportunity or is King Clarke on his way back?

Probably as was only a temporary job here, and the fact that he’s gone to a far bigger club than Vale, would have been silly to turn it down.

35 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

Hmmm

I wonder if that’s because his job here was temporary and this was a good opportunity or is King Clarke on his way back?

Valérien Ismaël Is their new manager… Murray worked with him at Barnsley and was his assistant at WBA.

That said… would LOVE it is DC was on the way back!

Well I hope Besiktas sign Emre Tezgel, the Turkish/English wonder kid at Sjoke, who lives at Forsbrook. Sjokes  youngest ever player to make a first team appearance. He’s been watched by the three big teams in the EPL and has scored JA tricks against two of themselves youth teams. I suspect that’s why Sjoke have been allowed to loan players from these clubs. Besiktas then send him on loan to PVFC.

13 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

<ovf censored> me can anything else kick us in the <ovf censored> 

My feelings entirely.  Best of luck to Murray but from our point of view the timing is terrible.  Enough games left for him to have contributed valuable input but maybe too few games to recruit another coach and risk upsetting the applecart.

I don’t really see it as a big loss, he left last week and was only with us a month or so, not really long enough imo to make a big impact. Crosbys done the right thing this last 5 games by going back to how we played earlier in the season. 

2 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

My feelings entirely.  Best of luck to Murray but from our point of view the timing is terrible.  Enough games left for him to have contributed valuable input but maybe too few games to recruit another coach and risk upsetting the applecart.

Flitters to provide any additional help ?  I know I suggested it before and got shot down with he has other duties to perform. Not sure how many of those other duties would now be considered more important than helping to steer us to promotion over the few games remaining.  Im sure his vast experience could prove invaluable.

Archived