Match Thread: Barrow v Port Vale

It should be 3 points, we come into this game having won 4 in 5, and haven't conceded more than one goal in a game since 15th Jan losing only one game in that time. We are statistically the best defence in the league over that 16 game timeframe.

Contrast that with statistically one of the worst attack in the league in Barrow, with the second fewest goals in the league. Granted they have a new manager but he's hardly an unknown quantity and took Southend down.

3-0 vale, Proctor Woz Charlsey.

• Like 1

Advert:

He only talks about Vale briefly before being pushed to talk about his post football plans.

Gist is really enjoying being at the club, dressing room atmosphere, Carol runs it like a Championship club, "such a good club to be part of", "breath of fresh air", "no coincidence the good start of the season I had", DC very thorough in analysis, DC best of both words qualities, 100% intense on the pitch but has the craic with the lads when off duty.

• Like 1

Lets hope its a good game tomorrow .

It should be a cracker two teams who need the win .

Nothing is set in stone we will have to earn the right to win the game .

Looks like T Pett is out ,disappointing that leaves us very short in midfield if anything happens to Walker Charsley or Garrity as theres no one on bench who plays them midfield roles .

I think we generally play very well away hoping for a 0-2 win with Wilson and Amoo scoring off bench .

Big game .

• Like 1

Guest Vale at home
20 hours ago, Hoppers said:

Swift recovery mate - dunna go jumping up n down on the sofa every time big Jamie smacks one in 😛😛

Yes I agree . Come on the vale 3. Points please.  

Advert:

Pett will be a miss for me in midfield, I really like Walker in his role between Smith and Hall, Martin will come in and won't let us down but we miss that something with Walker's passing range from the back.  Really looking forward to the game, where are people going for a drink before the game.

• Like 1

Pett will be a miss for me in midfield, I really like Walker in his role between Smith and Hall, Martin will come in and won't let us down but we miss that something with Walker's passing range from the back.  Really looking forward to the game, where are people going for a drink before the game.
Spot on. For all his detractors, he's the type of player who's only appreciated when he's not playing. Hopefully Walker can fill the role better than he has previously

10 minutes ago, bertiepee said:

We have got blakeman commentating on radio stoke tomorrow, thought we got rid of him to our neighbours 

Thank goodness I'll be at the game. Patronising twonk. 

• Like 4

Advert:

Guest Vale at home
On 31/03/2022 at 22:00, Osh said:

🤣🤣🤣

I do hope vale can get 3 points tomorrow. It will help vale to stay In touch.   Come on the vale . 

Guest Vale at home
20 minutes ago, Vale at home said:

I do hope vale can get 3 points tomorrow. It will help vale to stay In touch.   Come on the vale . 

20 minutes ago, Vale at home said:

So sorry . 3 points today . . 

Advert:

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Vale at home said:

So sorry . 3 points today . . 

So sorry 3 points today .