onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Barrow v Port Vale

Fosse69

Whatever other results between other teams are it’s all about us continuing to put points on the board . 
Obviously results going our way would be a plus but all down to us to keep stacking them up and the rest will take care of itself . 

Advert

48 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Out of interest i wonder where Joe B is lately ?

He is always balanced whether in praise or criticism. Not seen him post for a good while. 

Or Beechy there's a few who do not post no more .

Maybe they just got sick of the  arguments I mean a point of view is a point of view its nothing in the grand scheme of life but if folk are attacking that view it makes you sad because you are only saying ,I know folk will say you shouldn't say it then but fans do they say things in the heat of the moment I've said things which are ridiculous looking back but at the time I've said them said them in heat of the moment. 

Be good see him return along with Beech who rubs up folk wrong way but I respect his view like everyone else if not this site be boring if everyone's a nodding YES man it's good that folk see things differently .

Watching football since aged 8 and I can see something in a player what others cannot for example for me Cooper can be a asset to others not a non league standard player ,i respect there opinion but that's the beauty of football someone will see  something great in someone and others will not  

That's why I love football it's a passion Joe B was a excellent poster as is Beech UTV 

Two games coming up Barrow and Salford, both teams desperate for 3 points, draws not good enough for either team for different reasons. We need to stay compact and patient, then take advantage in the latter stages when they start to push. 4 points from these games and we'd be sitting pretty going into a home game against Oldham. 6 points and were on a title charge!!! Believe
Good post m8. I think this might also play in to our hands too.

IF they cannot afford to sit there and park the bus it will create more space and opportunities to score. One of the problems we had just after Chrimbob was sides packing the final third of the pitch and trying to stifle play.

Suits Vale down to the ground to play such games. Just my POV of course.

Just sat in the recovery ward in hospital. Had the Op on my knee today. Absolutely cannot wait for Saturday and iFollow

42 minutes ago, Osh said:

Good post m8. I think this might also play in to our hands too.

IF they cannot afford to sit there and park the bus it will create more space and opportunities to score. One of the problems we had just after Chrimbob was sides packing the final third of the pitch and trying to stifle play.

Suits Vale down to the ground to play such games. Just my POV of course.

Just sat in the recovery ward in hospital. Had the Op on my knee today. Absolutely cannot wait for Saturday and iFollow emoji846.png

Swift recovery mate - dunna go jumping up n down on the sofa every time big Jamie smacks one in 😛😛

1 minute ago, 1 said:

Don't get caught out by the perceived easier games. The league is massively competitive and anything can happen. Watch out for injuries too.

Exactly.

1 point from 9 away at Stevenage, Oldham and Colchester

9 from 9 at FGR, Swindon and Bristol Rovers 

Football is mental. The management and players are using that well worn cliche ' take one game at a time '. It is perfectly true. You can't second guess any result. Do your own business and hopefully that takes care of things. 

I read that Barrow haven't won at home since 15th December. 

Clearly they will be desperate for a win and committed but hopefully we grab an early goal, quieten their fans and nick a few more goals as they become more open searching for an equaliser. I dont think a point helps either of us.

It's really difficult to not get carried away but we've come unstuck in these kind of games too many times.

8 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

Clearly they will be desperate for a win and committed but hopefully we grab an early goal, quieten their fans and nick a few more goals as they become more open searching for an equaliser. I dont think a point helps either of us.

It's really difficult to not get carried away but we've come unstuck in these kind of games too many times.

No need for panic. All Vale need to do is carry on as they have been playing these past few weeks or so. Let the opponents worry about us! If we play to our strengths then we are clearly more than a match for anyone in this horrid Division.

15 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

They are 3rd bottom for a reason if we play any where near to our best we should get the 3 points we need and on to Salford 

Archived