Exeter Tickets

2 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

Just try again, I had to try 4 or 5 times, but suddenly it went through 

Are you on the terrace or in the seating? I've refreshed it >20 times but still nothing. The seating chart indicates both seating sections are sold out, all the seats are greyed out.

Advert:

Just now, Doha said:

Are you on the terrace or in the seating? I've refreshed it >20 times but still nothing. The seating chart indicates both seating sections are sold out, all the seats are greyed out.

Ah, I'm in standing. I think someone said seating isn't open yet...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It gives me the same error message for the standing terrace for all of their remaining home matches, not just Vale. Must have tried 50+ times now. Weird.

Edited by Doha

Advert:

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

get the feeling Exeter have made a right royal balls up here. Possible refund everyone? 

Very naughty of Exeter to do this, don’t vale take a small percentage for selling away tickets, basically doing vale out of money.

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

I think they should refund everyone and let vale sort the tickets, and I say that as someone who managed to get one. Absolutely shambles from Exeter.

I agree . And my mate got 7 tickets.  Albeit we are all genuinely season ticket holders. But the way its been done is bizarre and not morally right. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

What is the legal situation? Are not Port Vale FC entitled to a % of the seats as the away club? 

No. It’s health and safety, so what the home club decides. 

Advert:

You would hope that if there is anything riding on the game that the Vale would be thinking about a beam back to Vale Park (if permitted by the Football League). Couple of big screens in front of the Lorne St or Railway and let those who don’t get a ticket see the game that way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, saintvaliant said:

You would hope that if there is anything riding on the game that the Vale would be thinking about a beam back to Vale Park (if permitted by the Football League). Couple of big screens in front of the Lorne St or Railway and let those who don’t get a ticket see the game that way.

Good idea 

5 minutes ago, melv said:

Dont see why Exeter decided to do this.What do they (Exeter) gain from doing it? I expect the ticket allocation they give will sell out anyway.

It’s a guaranteed sell out I suspect. I would imagine they were simply looking to put the game on general sale for their own fans and made the whole ground available.

Seems pretty brain dead from their ticket office given it’s the final game of the season and could well be a game where both sides need something from the game for autos or playoffs.

Advert:

3 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

It’s a guaranteed sell out I suspect. I would imagine they were simply looking to put the game on general sale for their own fans and made the whole ground available.

Seems pretty brain dead from their ticket office given it’s the final game of the season and could well be a game where both sides need something from the game for autos or playoffs.

Especially given the limited away allocation when there doesn't appear to be any checks as to where you're from or who you support.  We could've sold out the home stands by now in theory.

Posted (edited)

What a <ovf censored> up. I hope it gets sorted out so there is a fair ticket allocation for ST holders who want to go.

Surely refund the tickets and allow Vale to allocate tickets. Also would be nice if they increased the allocation.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MBE said:

What a <ovf censored> up. I hope it gets sorted out so there is a fair ticket allocation for ST holders who want to go.

Surely refund the tickets and allow Vale to allocate tickets. Also would be nice if they increased the allocation.

I'm not certain how they'd be able to increase the allocation TBH and even if they could I'm sure the demand from their own fans would be massive.

Its been on a number of peoples minds that this would be huge with access to tickets difficult and I hope that it remains so over the remainder of the season.  I'm hoping that we don't need to go there needing a win to ensure that we get something at their expense.