onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter Tickets

Powerline

Advert

4 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

So if I bought two tickets from Exeter directly for myself and my partner, who is also a season ticket holder, does that only entitle me to one ticket from the Vale ticket office but my partner can buy one separately? 

Wouldn’t waste your money being as season is over, January dealings were a disaster and it’s all bound to blowup before then anyway!

Meanwhile on planet earth…..

Folks, I’ve not payed much attention to this thread as as much as I’d like to go, I don’t think I’d get a ticket anyway. My question is that I’ve interpreted the thread that all those who’ve managed to obtain tickets are season ticket holders. Without liaising with PVFC, how would ECFC know what would amount to a PVFC season ticket. If it’s not just season ticket holders then I apologise for wasting ppls time.

19 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Folks, I’ve not payed much attention to this thread as as much as I’d like to go, I don’t think I’d get a ticket anyway. My question is that I’ve interpreted the thread that all those who’ve managed to obtain tickets are season ticket holders. Without liaising with PVFC, how would ECFC know what would amount to a PVFC season ticket. If it’s not just season ticket holders then I apologise for wasting ppls time.

Anyone with or without a ST could buy from the ECFC website.  We had to leave our name and email addresses to purchase tickets so it seems that ECFC have passed these details to Vale in order to establish if we have STs or not. ECFC are in the process of refunding everyone who has purchased tickets and Vale will give those who have STs the option of repurchasing.  It's just not clear how many they can buy.

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Sorry for digressing. 

I swear I've just read that both Hartlepool and Walsall tickets go on sale this Monday. 

If that's correct that will be carnage trying to appease folks and print off multiple tickets 

Carnage? I doubt loads will go to Hartlepool and there will be plenty of tickets for Walsall..

Form an orderly queue please...

3 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Carnage? I doubt loads will go to Hartlepool and there will be plenty of tickets for Walsall..

I meant more the staff . And lots will go Hartlepool. Bank Holiday not been there for a few years .

7 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

I understand that they're only giving us 500 for Hartlepool so they'll go quickly I'd imagine

Oh and queuing.......it's the future

13 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

And yes it's on the official website.  They'll be selling, or won't be, the few remaining Salford tickets too.

Wonder if we can buy online from the respective clubs......

According to the Swindon town official website they recieved 1,514 tickets in the first allocation (behind the goal I assume) and they have now received an additional 1,360 in the St Francis stand which go on sale tomorrow. That gives a total of 2,874. Should be a good atmosphere.

So as for the Walsall v Vale match it looks like Vale have been sent the 1514 behind the goal.

I have heard there are discussions between West Midlands police and Walsall/Vale about them getting the Francis St stand.

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

According to the Swindon town official website they recieved 1,514 tickets in the first allocation (behind the goal I assume) and they have now received an additional 1,360 in the St Francis stand which go on sale tomorrow. That gives a total of 2,874. Should be a good atmosphere.

So as for the Walsall v Vale match it looks like Vale have been sent the 1514 behind the goal.

I have heard there are discussions between West Midlands police and Walsall/Vale about them getting the Francis St stand.

Seems barmy to give Swindon but not us. Hopefully the discussions are fruitful. 

Archived