onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter Tickets

Powerline

31 minutes ago, Osh said:

Just rang Exeter City ticket office - very helpful guys says that they made a cock up selling some tickets on their website over the weekend and ALL of these tickets will be refunded in the next few days.

All tickets for the game will be made available ONLY through the Vale.

Says those tickets should be on sale within next couple of weeks.

emoji106.png

I’ve just been emailed to that effect.

Not having a go at anyone at the club because on this occasion it was all Exeter’s doing, but…

What is it with the Vale and tickets? Why can’t things happen like they do at a normal club?

Fingers crossed that the club puts out the ticket arrangements for this one before they go on sale this time, and ideally with more than 10 minutes notice. 

Advert

Obviously if you can buy the tickets you are going too .

Be honest thats got be a good thing for Exeter cause as of Sat we are fourth so folk will be relishing that game like Bristol Rovers were relishing our game until they lost 1-0 at Carlisle I'm sure that deflated them somewhat so before the game 4500 are coming Vale on the Fri 1100 are coming on sat evening after match v Carlisle. 

Think about it get the tickets sold while the team you are playing are doing well etc 

Then theres no getting out of it if its a dead rubber as folk already purchased tickets 

That's my thinking anyway .

UTV 

1 minute ago, Breadwinner said:

Obviously if you can buy the tickets you are going too .

Be honest thats got be a good thing for Exeter cause as of Sat we are fourth so folk will be relishing that game like Bristol Rovers were relishing our game until they lost 1-0 at Carlisle I'm sure that deflated them somewhat so before tge game 4500 are coming Vale on tge Fri 1100 are coming on sat evening after match v Carlisle. 

Think about it get the tickets sold while the team you are playing are doing well etc 

Then tgeres no getting out of it if its a dead rubber .

That's my thinking anyway .

UTV 

I can't see us not selling out regardless of position, it's the last game of a great season.  People have hotels booked in various locations already and there'll be a chance of play offs or possibly even automatics unless we have a catastrophic run in.

I understand that there were as many as 400 sold and I'd guess not all to ST holders so I can understand the need to do this.  Just hope that I get one now though.

Well I’ve booked up accommodation and travel based on the confirmation and E-ticket I received, so if I can’t get a ticket for this one the second time they go on sale then it’s going to be awkward. I might have to see where I stand under the Sale Of Goods Act 1979

19 hours ago, Doha said:

Why would you only build half a stand ffs?

Might have to climb and sit in a tree like that bloke at Harrogate 🤣

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Adam_Stansfield_Stand.jpg

There is a trainline behind it (Probably the closest train station in the football league to a ground?)

We would've increased it all the way along, but the bank down to the train line is in the way and wasn't possible

4 minutes ago, Santa said:

Well I’ve booked up accommodation and travel based on the confirmation and E-ticket I received, so if I can’t get a ticket for this one the second time they go on sale then it’s going to be awkward. I might have to see where I stand under the Sale Of Goods Act 1979

Santa, I'm in a similar situation but with refundable hotel rooms.   If yours are not I'd suggest emailing Exeter/Vale explaining this together with your ST details.

Seems a bit of a shambles. 

22 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Me too, as you say Santa, just hope that they give enough notice for people to make arrangements to collect.

As I posted on the Barrow I got through to the TO very quickly to get mine but that was after I saw a message on here telling me that they'd gone on sale.  Nothing from Vale at the time.

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-28 at 11.31.41 AM.jpeg

It wouldn't make up for the error but a basic <ovf censored> apology would have been nice.

46 minutes ago, Santa said:

They have offered you a full refund so they are covered under that act for the ticket. The other stuff you could probably sell on to someone lucky enough to get a ticket or get a refund if you cancel early enough. 

Archived