Exeter Tickets

Posted (edited)

Just thought I should make people aware, Exeter tickets are currently available from the Exeter website. I only found out through Facebook. Is a disgrace really because it means if they sell out vale won’t be able to put them on offer to ST holders first.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you can buy tickets for their away stands on their website. So you can get your Exeter tickets now.

Edited by Powerline
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Advert:

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Just thought I should make people aware, Exeter tickets are currently available from the Exeter website. I only found out through Facebook. Is a disgrace really because it means if they sell out vale won’t be able to put them on offer to ST holders first.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you can buy tickets for their away stands on their website. So you can get your Exeter tickets now.

Got mine.  Air BnB booked for the Friday night and Saturday night. Sorted. SVA 

Edited by Port Vale Paul
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Tickets in the seats not available yet.

1 hour ago, Powerline said:

Thanks for that 8 booked without (many) issues

• Like 1

Advert:

Really grateful for that, just purchased 4 tickets, can see these getting sold out quickly, reckon people will be buying them in the hope we have a chance of play-offs or automatic and if not they will end up taking them back to the Vale.  For me this is shocking that it has been allowed to be sold this way, genuine fans who may not miss a game could be missing out here on what could be our biggest game in nearly 10 years.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Really grateful for that, just purchased 4 tickets, can see these getting sold out quickly, reckon people will be buying them in the hope we have a chance of play-offs or automatic and if not they will end up taking them back to the Vale.  For me this is shocking that it has been allowed to be sold this way, genuine fans who may not miss a game could be missing out here on what could be our biggest game in nearly 10 years.

Completely agree, it’s a joke. Especially for the older generation. If I wasn’t on social media I’d have had no idea.

Advert:

6 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

The site says the away stand is unavailable. Do I need to register?

I registered and it still says "this area is unavailable", maybe they've closed it now

Looks open to me, you need to click on fixtures, select ours and buy tickets.  Select the away end and how many you need.

1 minute ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Looks open to me, you need to click on fixtures, select ours and buy tickets.  Select the away end and how many you need.

Strange, just had to try 4 times and not I have one.

Thank you for the heads up 🙂

2 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Sorry, yes you're right it looks like it has now been closed

Sorry, meant to say "now I've got one". Damn these Saturday night fingers 😅

I had to try 4 times, but finally it loaded and I could purchase my ticket.

• Like 1

Advert: