Gas Easter Monday

Advert:

On 01/04/2022 at 11:00, Osh said:

Guys - just posted on the Ale and Vale podcast section.

Anyone think it would be a good idea to reach out to Rovers - we start the singing Daryl Clarks Black and White Army, they sing back Daryl Clarks Blue and White Army and we keep that going as long as possible.

I know they are rivals but it would be a nice tribute to the Gaffer - he was idolised by GasHeads and we could put rivalry aside for a while in his name.

Thoughts

I love this idea!

I think GasHeads would be horrified to learn that we have some fans who really, truly believe that DC is a horrible man and a very poor man-manager? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So looking forwards to this game .

Up until Tues afternoon the Bristol Rovers have sold 1600 (excellent effort that as its not local for them so fair play to there supporters ).

Wonder how the Vale sales are going the sentinel saying it could be the biggest crowd in five years so that's fantastic .

Brought my lady one she doesn't even like football but she loved the atmosphere at Man City and that's  why the lady wants to attend (more coffers for Vale so happy either way ).

Should be a edge to the game as Bartons a feisty one (like that though cause he wants to win ).

Stoke City sentinel have interest in the game Connor Taylor plays for them so lets give him a nice warm welcome along with Sam Finley (anyone else ).

A 6 pointer for sure .

UTV PACK the park be great if get over 10 thousand home fans in but whatever the amount everybody must encourage the lads over the line if anything I expect the crowd be as equally fired up as the players.

UTV .

Edited by Breadwinner

Advert:

Ticket sales may be better if the online system was working or the phone got answered...No joy with either todsy

I’ve always found the online tickets system works really well ? What was the issue out of interest

Bit of a moan but I always buy my tickets online 

For some reason I've been charged twice 

Rang the main number,young girl said I'll put you through to the ticket office,went straight to Voicemail.

Left a message asking for my refund as I have an online account to get my tickets and gave the seat numbers too. Have also emailed Janet Ellis.

I love my club but  not paying twice for my tickets!

• Like 1

Advert:

NOT a glory hunter but travelling over for my first match in MANY moons on Monday......😊

Can I assume I can pay CASH entry or at least buy a ticket from the office just before K.O?

WAS going to pay online TILL I read the above tale!!....😄

NOT a glory hunter but travelling over for my first match in MANY moons on Monday......

Can I assume I can pay CASH entry or at least buy a ticket from the office just before K.O?

WAS going to pay online TILL I read the above tale!!....
You can definitely buy one at the shop, I'd get there as early as you can if the crowd size is to be believed you'll be waiting till half time if you leave it to late
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
1 hour ago, sheffield61 said:
NOT a glory hunter but travelling over for my first match in MANY moons on Monday......emoji4.png

WAS going to pay online TILL I read the above tale!!....emoji1.png

You can definitely buy one at the shop, I'd get there as early as you can if the crowd size is to be believed you'll be waiting till half time if you leave it to late

Many thanks,  I recall my first Vale match 1976 ISH was [I think] 40p to get in........

I'll ASSUME NOTHING has changed then.......😆

Edited by sheffield61
Spelling error
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sheffield61 said:

NOT a glory hunter but travelling over for my first match in MANY moons on Monday......😊

WAS going to pay online TILL I read the above tale!!....😄

Best to buy online in advance, could save you queuing for a long time, they can scan your phone on entry (if the scan system is working!)

• Like 1

Advert:

On 28/03/2022 at 20:31, ollyandpatch said:

Sorry but they will bring more than 2000. They started a thread about a month ago suggesting they will make every effort to fill our away end.

They must have been queueing since 3am surely?

14 hours ago, sheffield61 said:

Many thanks,  I recall my first Vale match 1976 ISH was [I think] 40p to get in........

I'll ASSUME NOTHING has changed then.......😆

No, we're still good value for 40p...😆😂