onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gas Easter Monday

darren1810

Advert

I'd so love to be at this game.

Until June last year I lived a quarter of a mile away from the Mem and have loads of good friends who are Gas Heads in North Bristol.

My nephew - huge Rovers fan, keeps texting me every week about results.

I'd love us to beat them and do the double.

2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Does anyone know if Robbie Earle will be fit, so that he can replicate his tremendous efforts of June 1989.

Robbie scored in all four games against them that season didn't he?  I seem to recall that he appeared on the front of the Bristol City fanzine!

16 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Sadly i miss this and the Oldham game but i am hoping to keep an eye on it from my holiday in Cornwall 🙂 

I’m on holiday in Cornwall end of May, just hope I don’t miss the play off finals.

31 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Robbie scored in all four games against them that season didn't he?  I seem to recall that he appeared on the front of the Bristol City fanzine!

Didn't City fans also have a soft spot for Colin Daniel ? Possibly scored the goal that relegated Rovers ? 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Didn't City fans also have a soft spot for Colin Daniel ? Possibly scored the goal that relegated Rovers ? 

Yes one guy used to stand on his shed roof to watch the games, he called this shed the Colin Daniel stand.

Guys - just posted on the Ale and Vale podcast section.

Anyone think it would be a good idea to reach out to Rovers - we start the singing Daryl Clarks Black and White Army, they sing back Daryl Clarks Blue and White Army and we keep that going as long as possible.

I know they are rivals but it would be a nice tribute to the Gaffer - he was idolised by GasHeads and we could put rivalry aside for a while in his name.

Thoughts

On 28/03/2022 at 20:31, ollyandpatch said:

Sorry but they will bring more than 2000. They started a thread about a month ago suggesting they will make every effort to fill our away end.

We need to do everything we can to fill the home end too. Could be a real humdinger atmosphere wise.

Archived