Gas Easter Monday

Advert:

I'd so love to be at this game.

Until June last year I lived a quarter of a mile away from the Mem and have loads of good friends who are Gas Heads in North Bristol.

My nephew - huge Rovers fan, keeps texting me every week about results.

I'd love us to beat them and do the double.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Does anyone know if Robbie Earle will be fit, so that he can replicate his tremendous efforts of June 1989.

Robbie scored in all four games against them that season didn't he?  I seem to recall that he appeared on the front of the Bristol City fanzine!

• Like 1

Advert:

16 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Sadly i miss this and the Oldham game but i am hoping to keep an eye on it from my holiday in Cornwall 🙂 

I’m on holiday in Cornwall end of May, just hope I don’t miss the play off finals.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I’m on holiday in Cornwall end of May, just hope I don’t miss the play off finals.

Don't worry, We are going up automatically. That's a fact and facts is all I deal in.

8C6A7666-5FE7-4708-A26C-B0E6876AB53C.gif

Edited by Platty's Tassels
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Robbie scored in all four games against them that season didn't he?  I seem to recall that he appeared on the front of the Bristol City fanzine!

Didn't City fans also have a soft spot for Colin Daniel ? Possibly scored the goal that relegated Rovers ? 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Didn't City fans also have a soft spot for Colin Daniel ? Possibly scored the goal that relegated Rovers ? 

Yes one guy used to stand on his shed roof to watch the games, he called this shed the Colin Daniel stand.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Advert:

16 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Sorry but they will bring more than 2000. They started a thread about a month ago suggesting they will make every effort to fill our away end.

Hope they do.

• Like 1

On 28/03/2022 at 20:31, ollyandpatch said:

Sorry but they will bring more than 2000. They started a thread about a month ago suggesting they will make every effort to fill our away end.

We need to do everything we can to fill the home end too. Could be a real humdinger atmosphere wise.

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
On 28/03/2022 at 20:31, ollyandpatch said:

Well if they do that’s a straight £40k into our coffers and then money spent whilst at the ground and coach parking, based on the cost of every person being £20 Kerrching 

Edited by Playa Amodores

5 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Well if they do that’s a straight £40k into our coffers and then money spent whilst at the ground and coach parking, based on the cost of every person being £20 Kerrching 

4500 Hamil end.

Kids get in free.

There's several different categories depending on age so if you just averaged 4250 paying tickets at average £15 it'd be about £64,000.

Which might just to start to cover Ben Garrity's cumulative goal bonus by now...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Doha said:

4500 Hamil end.

Kids get in free.

There's several different categories depending on age so if you just averaged 4250 paying tickets at average £15 it'd be about £64,000.

Which might just to start to cover Ben Garrity's cumulative goal bonus by now...

Yeah I heard Ben was on £50 a week and £4000 a goal 🙂

• Haha 3