Match Thread: Port Vale v Sutton United

Advert:

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

Good goal that from Tony Naylor, at the time we didn’t think it mattered, but it should have stood.

We were in the Bycars. Every goal scored in front of the Hamil.

The only legit goal scored our end was disallowed...miles over the line.

We sat there in sheer disbelief as each goal went in..4-0,4-1,4-2,4-3,4-4...

Advert:

Right then lads first of all TURN UP! Give it your all and I am sure we can turn these over. I really want us to win this for the fans for the club and for our fantastic owners, the game could define our season! So nervous just hope and pray we can do it! Come on you mighty whites. We are Vale! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Have you come down with it Santa?

No. But you and Birdy have, a few days after I was with you both in that boozer in Bradford. I suppose I would have had some symptoms by now. 

Edited by Santa
  • Like 1

Tough game today just thuink we have to be careful the long ball will cause us problems most of our goals conceded this season have gone in on the right side of our defence about 7 or 8 yards out in the air generally and I saw things last 20 v Bradford what worries me lots .

People will say Exeter didn't bother us be honest they didn't play to score yet could have when once again they got in our right side of defence ,ok only on one occassion but on another day that's all what's needed .

So I think we have to keep the ball away from our area all game no corners given away no free kicks given away in areas where they  have chance put ball in areas which can concern us .

We need to play with tempo I'd like Jones back in for Smith personally yes Nathan's having a great campaign but I still think that initial pass is too slow .

Everything quicker today Vale whoevers chosen

UTV 

We need to play with tempo I'd like Jones back in for Smith personally yes Nathan's having a great campaign but I still think that initial pass is too slow

I think you're stretching it by saying it's a pass! Attempted pass at best!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NellyTheValiant said:

I was due to be travelling to France and not attending the game but C19 put paid to that so not doing either.

Rest and iFollow for me this afternoon sadly.

Rest as much as you can , and enjoy the match. Hopefully by 5 pm you’ll be feeling better. UTV 

• Like 3

Advert:

3 hours ago, DazFred said:

Hopefully. Sun is shining so a few more on the gate.

Get at em early,crowd get going early and the table will look better come 5 pm

Spot on-- we're all going to have sunny smiles if we get those 3 points today.come on you Vale!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

Indeed, there's a stat that needs putting right!  If you ever meet a Chelsea fan, tell them the last time Vale played them we won(the fact that it was 1929 doesn't matter!)😁

Love it! 😁

Gutted can't go today as busy at work. Ideal weather, loads to play for, some spice after what happened at their gaff. I should have called in sick! 

3-0 Vale, got to turn it on some time 

Advert:

Message from Spain. All Valiants enjoy a cracking game that ends up 3 1 winners and keeps us solidly in the race. I'm back next week to add my voice/ roars/ encouragement to the finale of our season. Go on you whites. Give Carol/ Dazzer and the lads what we want.....promotion. 

16 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Could be a decent crowd today. Delighted to see proctor and Wilson starting

Looking that way, already feels more in the Bycars than usual. Guessing the club have been out and about with the comp tickets to local football clubs. Great stuff if so.