Match Thread: Port Vale v Sutton United

21 minutes ago, bomber said:

Yes very good to see the Bycars well populated some good noise from around the ground. 

Loads of junior football team kids in there.

• Like 2

Advert:

14 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Loads of junior football team kids in 

15 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Loads of junior football team kids in there.

Are they not included in the attendance cos there was a lot more than 6300 there 

Just now, Coyney Valiant said:

I don’t honestly know, I assume they were all complimentary tickets, but I agree, I thought there was more than 6300 there, especially given that the Lorne st was sold out.

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I don’t honestly know, I assume they were all complimentary tickets, but I agree, I thought there was more than 6300 there, especially given that the Lorne st was sold out.

It would be nice if when we get a bumper crowd like Saturday they did put the actual crowd down fed up of stokies taking the P 

Advert:

4 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Proctor is a massive one to get tied down to another season,he will certainly be on other clubs radars now

If that was a deliberate pass to Wilson from Procs for the first instead of a mishit shot…jesus, that was a quality move compared to the usual L2 dross.  

He set Benning up for his own (Procs’) goal too.

40 minutes ago, Doha said:

If that was a deliberate pass to Wilson from Procs for the first instead of a mishit shot…jesus, that was a quality move compared to the usual L2 dross.  

He set Benning up for his own (Procs’) goal too.

I have watched that first goal a few times now Doha and i honestly cant tell if it was a shot or a pass 

17 hours ago, valiant steve said:

Sorry, I should say great 90 +11 (was it) minute performance today! Outstanding first 25 minutes. 

Shocking ref. Terrible example of how to ruin a game of football that started so well and entertaining! 

UTV! 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Advert:

42 minutes ago, bomber said:

Without doubt yesterday was a triumph of foot ball over hoof ball . They rarely had a sniff of our goal .

The number 7 Ajiboye looked tricky for them,what a waste in a team that plays like they do,imagine what a player like him could be like in a team that likes to play

• Like 1

6 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I think he is now showing us the player he is and it coincides with him getting a run of games now

And he’s got Connor Hall backing him up. 

Him and Charsley have added a bit of energy and movement into the team which, alongside the obvious return of Proctor and Wilson, is why we look better. 

• Like 2

Oh, and one more thing - thought the fans were excellent yesterday. Probably the best atmosphere at Vale Park since we came from behind against Orient.

The singing was superb and I got home desperately needing an ice cold bottle of Peroni - especially enjoyed the Daryl Clarks Black & White Army and Stand Up If You Love The Vale just before the final whistle

Felt really, really proud of being a Vale fan

• Like 2

Advert:

17 hours ago, Budgie_2260 said:

Well said.....
Although it must NEVER be forgotten that we ended up with 3 goalkeepers. I don't know about everybody else, but I'm still fumming about this.

Why are you "fumming"? It's not your money paying Holy's wages...it doesn't affect you, or the team, in any way and it gave us a new option in the nets when we needed it. It's not permanent so, hopefully, any problems in the GK position will be sorted out in time for next season and, Holy hasn't been a flop - despite some of you trying "but it's the type of shots he's saved" being the reason his stats were better than Stone's...at the time. And it seems that being 2nd/3rd choice has made AS up his game since he got the no 1 slot?

• Like 3
  • Confused 2