Match Thread: Port Vale v Sutton United

Advert:

I thought that was our best start to a game this season. I thought we were superb opening 20 mins and blew them away.  Managed the game very comfortably after that.

Ref had an absolute shocker, he couldn't wait to give them a free kick and missed so many obvious fouls against us. How that 2 footed challenge on Proctor in the 1st half wasn't even a foul I will never know.

The crowd too were fantastic today - we need more of that!!

Good performances all round but MOTM for me would be Mal B. I thought his delivery was very good today and he was a bit more positive with his running.

I'm loving the squad unity.After the final whistle, the whole huddled together with the management team before saluting the crowd. Crosby has to be given so much credit for steering the ship and bringing everyone together.

• Like 5

Advert:

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Is it any coincidence that since Adam Murray has come to the club, we’ve rescued our season

Don’t think so. Crosby has just gone back to the way we were playing before Christmas. 

Is Murray still with us anyway? 

Edited by PV1973
  • Like 1

Great first 25 minute performance today. Hall, Smith, Woz, Benning, Wilson and, of course, Proccy all immense today.

Hope Pett isn't seriously injured. We missed him when he went off. 

Onwards and upwards!

Goarnnn Vale! 

Advert:

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Andy Crosby for assistant manager of the month surely?

Massive credit to Crosby and humble pie from me,when he was playing the 3-4-3 system i said he wasn't the man to take over from DC if he wasn't able to return BUT for me he has really turned it around and the stats speak for themselves 4 wins 4 draws and 1 loss(and i bet we haven't conceded many either) with a percentage of 44.4%. Also his huddle with the players at the end by the Paddock just showed the togetherness of the squad.....we can do this...KTF

Onwards and Upwards

• Like 2

Advert:

52 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Just watched that about 20 times, goalkeeper never moved and proc was celebrating before it had even gone in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Just watched that about 20 times, goalkeeper never moved and proc was celebrating before it had even gone in.

From the other angle you should see Bennings reaction, he puts his head in his hands in amazement.  It's great.

• Like 1