Match Thread: Port Vale v Sutton United

Just now, valiant_593 said:

Great win. Far better side than them. No idea how they’ve finished with 11 men. Not sure who chose wozza as man of the match. Easily benning for me he was brilliant. i thought walker did really well as well.  Im sure some clown (me) said season over after Colchester, what a job crosley is doing. 

The Bandwagons full mate… 😉

Well done for admitting you were being a clown. Secret now is to learn your lesson and not claim everything has gone to the dogs the first sign of struggle 👍

UTV

• Like 6

Advert:

Few scares in  second half Connor Hall had few good efforts second half and they have saved well from Proctor .

All in all we fought our way through game we had the class when necessary .

Well done Vale 4th .

OVER 6 thousand there hats of to you all very happy .

UTV 

• Like 1

Shout out to Charsley, played solid and does what it says on the tin. Nice win Lovely finish from Proc, Benn was good too. They all worked hard. UTV. Been there seen it lets hope we get there, but just be happy as a Valiant

• Like 3

Advert:

Either Vale made Sutton look bad or Sutton are bad  but either way Vale were very worthy winners today.

Promo is in our hands now, Vale are the form team and the ball is rolling for us at crucial times, a combination which is hard to beat.

Advert:

On 25/03/2022 at 13:39, DazFred said:

We'll be there again. After not going for 3 seasons,we've been 13 league and 2 cup games.

Our record W6 D6 L1 plus 1 win,1 loss in the cup.

Really looking forward to it,we owe Sutton one.

Be positive from the off. Crowd need to be noisy...but patient.

On reflection the point against Exeter wasn't a disaster. One game at a time and hopefully 3 points tomorrow

Game number 14 for us this season 

W7 D6 L1 

MOM...Benning,Charsley or Proctor for me. Defensively sound,some lovely interplay at times. Amoo gave us impetus up front,Martin solid at the back.

Good team performance.

If Sutton fans think that they football then they are having a laugh. I couldn't watch that tripe every week

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, philmpv said:

RS Carl was spot on last week - we've given ourselves waaaay too much to do. Massive 3 points behind 3rd with a game in hand emoji6.png

Hopefully someone has broken Carl's phone. He's probably with Jimmy the Sjoke fan having a moan

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great win today. I’ve praised Benning and Charsley today…. but what a signing Connor Hall has been, the back line looks miles more secure with him involved. It’s so tight at the top, shame about Mansfield but the flip side is Colchester. I reckon if we win 5 of our last 8 we’ll be in with a shout of 3rd place. How costly could that injury time collapse at Sutton be for us??

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

Yes, tho Mansfield are even better placed.  Still, an excellent win and all to play for.  UTV! 

So people keep saying, but they have also got to play FGR twice, Northampton & Sutton.

KTF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Magical. Great to watch some fun football again. Proctor’s strike will get the headlines but for a whole 90 minutes we were relentless. Everyone wanted the ball, the tempo was great and the 2nd half was a great display of how well organised we are at the moment.

Advert: