onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Sutton United

Fosse69

Advert

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I don’t honestly know, I assume they were all complimentary tickets, but I agree, I thought there was more than 6300 there, especially given that the Lorne st was sold out.

It would be nice if when we get a bumper crowd like Saturday they did put the actual crowd down fed up of stokies taking the P 

4 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Proctor is a massive one to get tied down to another season,he will certainly be on other clubs radars now

If that was a deliberate pass to Wilson from Procs for the first instead of a mishit shot…jesus, that was a quality move compared to the usual L2 dross.  

He set Benning up for his own (Procs’) goal too.

40 minutes ago, Doha said:

If that was a deliberate pass to Wilson from Procs for the first instead of a mishit shot…jesus, that was a quality move compared to the usual L2 dross.  

He set Benning up for his own (Procs’) goal too.

I have watched that first goal a few times now Doha and i honestly cant tell if it was a shot or a pass 

42 minutes ago, bomber said:

Without doubt yesterday was a triumph of foot ball over hoof ball . They rarely had a sniff of our goal .

The number 7 Ajiboye looked tricky for them,what a waste in a team that plays like they do,imagine what a player like him could be like in a team that likes to play

Afternoon all

Bit of a disaster for me yesterday - had to go and visit one of my relatives in hospital earlier in the day then got stuck in traffic. So much so that I missed the whole of the first half - so didn't see any of the goals including goal of the season.

Hey ho.

Wonderful 3 points for the Vale and we go marching on.

I love the fact that we've got players like Garrity, Proctor and Charsley who are bloody horrible bastards to play against.

Said it before but no one likes playing against Vale and there is no one to fear for us.

Can't wait to watch next Saturdays game - will be sat on the couch cuddling up with me crutches.

Already looking at the Exeter website to buy me ticket for last game of the season.

Also toying with the idea of upgrading from a 10-ticket season ticket next season to a full one. And I've persuaded my brother to buy a 10-ticket one as well

UTV and KTF guys - theres still a damn good chance of us going up automatically in my opinion.

6 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I think he is now showing us the player he is and it coincides with him getting a run of games now

And he’s got Connor Hall backing him up. 

Him and Charsley have added a bit of energy and movement into the team which, alongside the obvious return of Proctor and Wilson, is why we look better. 

Oh, and one more thing - thought the fans were excellent yesterday. Probably the best atmosphere at Vale Park since we came from behind against Orient.

The singing was superb and I got home desperately needing an ice cold bottle of Peroni - especially enjoyed the Daryl Clarks Black & White Army and Stand Up If You Love The Vale just before the final whistle

Felt really, really proud of being a Vale fan

Archived