onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Sutton United

Fosse69

A poachers goal from Wilson and a sublime finish from Proctor. The team worked their socks off today. Benning MoM for me. Mansfield have 2 games in hand , but they have to win them first , starting with an away trip to Hartlepool on Tuesday. It’s tight at the top , but Vale are the form team now, and that’s huge. Barrow won’t easy , and I’d take a scrappy 1-0 win. Fans were fantastic today . Good attendance. Lovely interview with Carol Shanahan too. Happy as Larry tonight . UTV 

Advert

1 minute ago, Clayts said:

Call the club, get them to pay for your tickets and travel to the last 8 games, we need those kind of stats to get us over the line!

Great win though, fantastic return from a tricky run of 5 games. Gutted I couldn't be there to see Proctor's goal live, but looking forward to the highlights and a beer or two tonight.

UTV!

Ha ha.

Enjoy your Saturday night 

The commitment and togetherness from management,players,fans...is there to see

I thought that was our best start to a game this season. I thought we were superb opening 20 mins and blew them away.  Managed the game very comfortably after that.

Ref had an absolute shocker, he couldn't wait to give them a free kick and missed so many obvious fouls against us. How that 2 footed challenge on Proctor in the 1st half wasn't even a foul I will never know.

The crowd too were fantastic today - we need more of that!!

Good performances all round but MOTM for me would be Mal B. I thought his delivery was very good today and he was a bit more positive with his running.

I'm loving the squad unity.After the final whistle, the whole huddled together with the management team before saluting the crowd. Crosby has to be given so much credit for steering the ship and bringing everyone together.

19 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Is it any coincidence that since Adam Murray has come to the club, we’ve rescued our season

Don’t think so. Crosby has just gone back to the way we were playing before Christmas. 

Is Murray still with us anyway? 

Archived