onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Fosse69

3 hours ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

Chose tomorrow over a trip to Bradford (having to watch the pennies like so many) - now I've tested positive for Covid and will miss two games. Gutted isn't the word. Give them a shout for me.

I tested positive Saturday morning so miss both. Get well soon. It’s <ovf censored>

Advert

4 hours ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

Chose tomorrow over a trip to Bradford (having to watch the pennies like so many) - now I've tested positive for Covid and will miss two games. Gutted isn't the word. Give them a shout for me.

I had a pcr yesterday and tested positive also so gutted was really looking forwards to tomoz .

So it begins the having Covid whoevers got it may you all make a quick recovery as for Vale keep doing what you doing .

So proud of you lad will go with my season ticket tomoz my heart will be with you all the way .

UTV 

Guest Vale at home
14 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Maybe it needs mentioning at the next Supporters meeting?

Thank you so very much. for caring about other people . You are so kind . 

Guest Vale at home
49 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I had a pcr yesterday and tested positive also so gutted was really looking forwards to tomoz .

So it begins the having Covid whoevers got it may you all make a quick recovery as for Vale keep doing what you doing .

So proud of you lad will go with my season ticket tomoz my heart will be with you all the way .

UTV 

Guest Vale at home
3 hours ago, WV said:

Would it work if we put a free bus on from Castle to vale and back to castle stopping at wolstanton and may bank both ways?  If vale wouldn’t fund it we could crowd fund it it can’t cost that much surely? 

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Vale at home said:

3 hours ago, WV said:

Would it work if we put a free bus on from Castle to vale and back to castle stopping at wolstanton and may bank both ways?  If vale wouldn’t fund it we could crowd fund it it can’t cost that much surely? 

Thank you . So much for caring about other people . You are so kind . 

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Vale at home said:

Thank you . So much for caring about other people . You are so kind . 

3 hours ago, WV said:

Excellent idea; if the club won't/can't fund it that's the sort of thing i'd be happy to chip in to. 👍

26 minutes ago, Doha said:

Very much enjoying the thought, however unrealistic logistically, of playing out a goalless draw on the last day with Exeter to nail two automatic spots and deny Swindon a PO place…

If you’re going to dream why not dream big? If we’re going to be unrealistic how about the thought of having to win down there to become champions.

5 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

If you’re going to dream why not dream big? If we’re going to be unrealistic how about the thought of having to win down there to become champions.

Even bigger dream is the result is immaterial as we're already confirmed as champions! 😀

4 hours ago, Vale at home said:

Well said .  Thank you Tommy . know 4 or 5 people that don’t come to the Vale a night match . As the Bus they can get from May Bank to Burslem. The Last Bus  from Newcastle to Burslem. Ends at 5-00 pm - 5- 30 pm .   And that there Last Bus . And NO BUS home again . Please look after our vale fans that can not Drive . due to illness or  money . 

always remember seeing three pmt double deckers coming from leek every match! perhaps the demand is no longer there?☺️

With regards to the bits about Maybank, Wolstanton, Porthilll fans who don't drive.  Was a very good point made by Tommy Tunstall and i know the bus service is decimated.

I live in Porthill myself.

I think i'm right in saying this is our last home night match ?

I can fit 2 people in my car no problem at all for anybody in that vicinity. I do park on Federation road so a bit of a walk to bear in mind if you aren't that mobile.

Any takers PM me and i'll willingly take you up and drop off after if you can't get up. 

Archived