onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Fosse69

Another magnificent victory, 3 wins on the trot, another over 2nd placed Exeter puts us in a Play-off spot. 10 cup finals to go, the last at Exeter with maybe promotion or a PO spot at stake, but that is for another day. Same formation, Wilson and Proctor key.  Sweep the Grecians off their feet early on, they are likely to have a few changes, 3-1 will be fine.

Darrell Clarke`s Black and White Army

Advert

Just stood in the queue at Orly to come home and reading this. Defo coming up for the Exeter game and the Sutton game (my Mrs is well pleased!)

Going to have to watch the rest of the season on iFollow as I'm having a big Op on my knee so can't drive.

Treat every game as a cup final. We should fear no one.

Let's go Vale!!!

KTF

Seems like they have a number of injuries in midfield and their manager reckons they might only be able to take a squad of 15. Basically, he said it was a free hit for them as he is looking to recall loan players.

I'm not sure whether that makes them more dangerous as their manager was talking quite defeatist. Dieng is out and he's a key player for them and his replacement got sent off, so their midfield looks lighter. Brown is one to watch.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

5 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

Seems like they have a number of injuries in midfield and their manager reckons they might only be able to take a squad of 15. Basically, he said it was a free hit for them as he is looking to recall loan players.

I'm not sure whether that makes them more dangerous as their manager was talking quite defeatist. Dieng is out and he's a key player for them and his replacement got sent off, so their midfield looks lighter. Brown is one to watch.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Can see an outbreak of covid coming in the Exeter camp 

I have a horrible feeling Exeter will try and get this called off… they have a raft of injuries and on their forum they are struggling to name 2 central midfielders who are available.

Hope they don’t try and use covid as an excuse to get it rearranged.

I really hope for anyone that it’s remotely possible to be there Tuesday they get down and support the team. Got ten games to achieve something really special given what the club has had to overcome.

Same team again for me. Keep being aggressive as we were yesterday. Seems to me the team has found a whole new intensity about everything now, so long as it’s channeled well then that is only positive.

Times are hard. Impending tax rises for us all. Two homes in a week is a big cost to people. Can't help thinking we could of done a double header ticket for say 30 quid . 

Let's hope we get a better turnout than against Mansfield. The players are doing their part. 

It's a massive game now , really pivotal week coming up.

Come on you cheeky whites. 

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Another magnificent victory, 3 wins on the trot, another over 2nd placed Exeter puts us in a Play-off spot. 10 cup finals to go, the last at Exeter with maybe promotion or a PO spot at stake, but that is for another day. Same formation, Wilson and Proctor key.  Sweep the Grecians off their feet early on, they are likely to have a few changes, 3-1 will be fine.

Darrell Clarke`s Black and White Army

and they have a key striker missing due to being sent off:

pack the park and roar them on 

Archived