The run in

Different managers have different ways of coping with the pressure at this stage of the season.

Who on earth would find motivation at the prospect of a naked Mark McGhee? Mrs McGhee maybe, but even there I'm not convinced
  • Haha 1

Advert:

Advert:

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Discriminatory and derogatory comments towards his players. Suspended by the club

He's a one isnt he 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hoppers
  • Like 1

Unfortunately it is the Play Offs now and I don’t see us winning them. 
I can’t see us beating the likes of Bristol Rovers or Mansfield.

It’s just so disappointing to have got so near and then freeze when the going gets tough.

Crosby and the Players have done so well but have just run out of steam physically and haven’t mentally got the strength to cross the Finishing Line or have they ?

Come On Vale !

It’s just so disappointing to have got so near and then freeze when the going gets tough.
Crosby and the Players have done so well but have just run out of steam physically and haven’t mentally got the strength to cross the Finishing Line or have they ?
Come On Vale !
We've beaten them both this season?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JSValiant said:

Come On Vale !

Absolute <ovf censored>.

Taken 4 points off Mansfield. Taken 3 points off Bristol Rovers & all those bumming them for last week need to get a grip, it was one of the most even games I've seen this season. We were knocking for an equaliser most of the 2nd half & they've caught us on the break right at the end.

We can beat anybody in this league on our day. Bar Walsall. Who have some kind of witchcraft hoodoo over us!

• Like 5

Still some twists and turns left in this season. If Exeter beat Northampton, and they could, Vale will have to put on the performance of a lifetime and beat Newport Co. Anything can happen. Even a draw between those two. Vale might go to Exeter and get the rub of the green , and a deflected goal to win it. I’m losing my mind. 1:30 AM  in Space City. Must get sleep. UTV  

Always and Forever 

Advert:

9 hours ago, JSValiant said:

Come On Vale !

NOT necessarily......

TO FILL THIRD SPOT.....

NORTHAMPTON.....1/1

VALE....                     9/4

THE GAS....               4/1

MANSFIELD....           8/1

ALL depends on NORTHAMPTON v EXETER next week of course.....

IF and its a big IF Barrow can get something at Exeter on Tuesday it would mean 2 wins and we would be up as both Northampton and Exeter can't win next Sat. 
Was just about to post the same thing BUT Exeter have a better GD than us meaning even if we won both then it's not guaranteed wed go up after winning both even if Exeter were the ones we could catch on the last day points wise. We need Northampton to drop points somewhere

Advert:

Some interesting stats off Sky. Forest green 12 players on 30+  games total 22 players . Exeter 9 players on 30+ 28 players Northampton 10 players on 30+ 32 players Vale 5 players on 30+ 25 players Bristol 9 players on 30+ 32 players Mansfield 7 players on 30+ 28 players 

• Like 1

Was just about to post the same thing BUT Exeter have a better GD than us meaning even if we won both then it's not guaranteed wed go up after winning both even if Exeter were the ones we could catch on the last day points wise. We need Northampton to drop points somewhere

It would put us up because say Exeter drew Barrow then lost to Northampton that would -1 at best to their GD and us beating Newport would +1 ours and then we beat Exeter would -1 but +1 ours so we’d have the better GD by 1 assuming all results were by a 1 goal margin.
  • Like 1