The run in

Advert:

I genuinely think the last game at Exeter could decide who goes up as champions.

FG have dropped off a cliff & have some really tough games left to play. I don't think they'll win the league.

We've got a massive chance if we can keep this unbelievable run going. Fear absolutely nobody Vale. Let's go for the Championship!

I so want promotion for Carol for a multitude  of reasons.

Particularly for her decision 'to do the right thing for football' and not challenge the decision that put Northampton into the play offs not us and their subsequent promotion.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think four points from our last four games will secure promotion. That would leave us on 79 points with a far superior goal difference, to overtake us clubs would require:-

Northampton- 3 wins and a draw from 4

Bristol - 3 wins and a draw from 4

Mansfield - 4 wins from 5 or 3 wins and 2 draws

Sutton - 5 wins from 5

If we can get 2 wins then it would be

Northampton - 4 wins from 4

Bristol - 4 wins from 4

Mansfield - 4 wins and a draw from 5

Sutton - 5 wins from 5

Looking at Bristol v FGR, Swindon v FGR, Mansfield v FGR, then top spot is far from certain. Exeter have Tranmere away, Northampton away and Vale at home.

WE CAN WIN THIS LEAGUE….EVERYONE BELIEVE IT AND RAISE THE ROOF

“AC/DC black and white army”

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Like 4

Advert:

7 hours ago, jeffers said:

I think four points from our last four games will secure promotion. That would leave us on 79 points with a far superior goal difference, to overtake us clubs would require:-

Sutton - 5 wins from 5

Bristol - 4 wins from 4

Sutton - 5 wins from 5

Looking at Bristol v FGR, Swindon v FGR, Mansfield v FGR, then top spot is far from certain. Exeter have Tranmere away, Northampton away and Vale at home.

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Monday is bigger than big.

Like you said possibly 4 points does it but by beating a rival on your list is huge.

• Like 3

It's remarkable that we have got ourselves in such a good position with the number of injuries we have suffered recently and throughout the season. It's testament to the hard work of the players and staff, on and off the pitch. Hopefully we can get a few more bodies back for the run-in and not lose any more. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ValeForever. said:

I genuinely think the last game at Exeter could decide who goes up as champions.

FG have dropped off a cliff & have some really tough games left to play. I don't think they'll win the league.

We've got a massive chance if we can keep this unbelievable run going. Fear absolutely nobody Vale. Let's go for the Championship!

I’ve got 150 quid on us winning the league E/w pays to 3rd 

cash out is just over 300 

help 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

9 hours ago, jeffers said:

Sutton - 5 wins from 5

Bristol - 4 wins from 4

Sutton - 5 wins from 5

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Said it myself Jeffers before the last 2 wins.I thought 10 points would be enough.A draw against Gas and a win at Warsaw and we could be celebrating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, valefan88 said:

It's remarkable that we have got ourselves in such a good position with the number of injuries we have suffered recently and throughout the season. It's testament to the hard work of the players and staff, on and off the pitch. Hopefully we can get a few more bodies back for the run-in and not lose any more. 

We have a nice break after the Walsall game for some recuperation aswell.We’re going to do it.UTV.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, philmpv said:
46 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:
help 

Take it. Double your money and then put 50 on us at today's odds

This.Cash in the hand is always better than ‘maybe ‘ cash.

• Like 3

Advert:

46 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

help 

I KNOW my odds.....☺️

TO WIN THE LEAGUE [365].....

FGR.....1/2

EXETER....5/2

PORT VALE  25/1

MANSFIELD....250/1

THE GAS 1,000/1

If ME I'd CASH OUT and maybe put £50 on the Vale @ the 25/1 and take a profit just to keep the interest going 😆......

Only way we're going to WIN the league is to WIN all bar one of the remaining games aside from maybe drawing one.....

BIG ASK....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I KNOW my odds.....

TO WIN THE LEAGUE [365].....
FGR.....1/2
EXETER....5/2
PORT VALE  25/1
MANSFIELD....250/1
THE GAS 1,000/1

If ME I'd CASH OUT and maybe put £50 on the Vale @ the 25/1 and take a profit just to keep the interest going ......
Only way we're going to WIN the league is to WIN all bar one of the remaining games aside from maybe drawing one.....
BIG ASK....

Hope you don’t place your bets with THAT company Sheff61
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1