The run in

Advert:

Advert:

Regardless, it is clear that in order for us to go up automatically, we have to win both games now, 4 points to get us to 79 will more than likely not be enough.  I think one of either Bristol or Mansfield will win both games or Northampton get 4 points.

• Like 1

Advert:

8 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Hard to know if we should focus on third or worry about finishing 8th. Monday is massive.

Whilst possible to finish 8th YES it would take an amazing set of results at the top to do so.....

After last nights results the likes of Newport are today preparing for the beach.........

As the rest play two days before us however the pressure on getting a win Monday afternoon will be almost unbearable I feel....😔

Looking at the final fixtures i worry about Bristol Rovers the most.

If they beat Rochdale their final game vs scunthorpe feels like a given.

Anyway the only time it will be remotely possible to pick out permatations is at 17.00 this saturday. Be much clearer what we need.

Advert:

we don't want to go to Exeter needing something to get into playoffs. I think we'll beat Newport but end up finishing about 5th, I'd rather play Northampton in the playoffs as they look easily beatable in my opinion. Sutton easy.

Mansfield and BR are ones to avoid....

Four or six points from the next two games is a must, if that means play offs so be it but we need to re capture a semblance of form and confidence. I thought that if we recovered after the Colchester game we would be on a roll entering the end of the season but unfortunately it was unsustainable. It's all about mental strength now, making the play offs at the start of the season seemed a possibility the fact that we may miss out on automatic must not be seen as a negative outcome to the season.