• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

Posted (edited)

No update on tickets sold hope Vale didn't take the first whole allocation has they will be out of pocket .

They usually take in batches which makes sense .

Regardless hope the ones who are going have a quality day .

We will win 0-2 Proctor and Wilson with goals .

There's goals in every area of our side ,then will stand us in good stead for run in .

Play to win Vale 

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 2

Advert:

Think the team sheet is pretty obvious to everyone - play it again unless pending Hussey's injury.

I would be satisfied with a point tomorrow regardless of results elsewhere providing we to win the match rather than not to loose. Bradford is always a tough place to visit even more so now they will be fired up after back to back away wins.

Still feel we need 8 more wins to guarantee a playoff spot, so that's 5 home wins and we need to find 3 away wins from Bradford,Barrow,Salford,Hartlepool Walsall or Exeter. 

It's going to be tough.

I still remember Bradford stole Alex Jones from us and in effect condemned us to relegation a few seasons ago hence I want a Vale win more than ever which would certainly take away any glimmer of the play-offs the Bantam's might harbor.

Advert:

Evening all, looking forward to a good competitive game tomorrow. Our season is totally finished for this season but enabling Hughes to have a good look at the drivel Derek Adams assembled ahead of next season. One of the few positives is i think 13 are out of contract end of season plus 6 loans to send back so a good time for him to assemble his own squad, anyhow back to the game I recon a tight 1-0 in our favour Cooke with the goal. For those travelling up have a safe journey and enjoy the day out but hopefully not too much 😀

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wyke-9 said:

...Our season is totally finished for this season but enabling Hughes to have a good look at the drivel Derek Adams assembled ahead of next season. One of the few positives is i think 13 are out of contract end of season plus 6 loans to send back...

Saint Sir Derek Adams??? Assembling drivel??? Surely not?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Newport lost tonight, they are now only 6 points ahead and Vale have 3 games in hand - and they’re in 3rd! Come on Vale, we’re on the up and we’re catching the teams that are only ahead due to playing more. Finally getting back to where we belong.

Protect Proc and nobody can stop us.

Edited by 1

Advert:

In unrelated news: that Wolves Leeds game was absolutely mad. I couldn’t care less who won and I was on the edge of my seat. Crazy turnaround. Football.

Advert:

15 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

I still remember Bradford stole Alex Jones from us and in effect condemned us to relegation a few seasons ago hence I want a Vale win more than ever which would certainly take away any glimmer of the play-offs the Bantam's might harbor.

Their play off hopes disappeared eons ago.

14 behind with 9 to play . Not a prayer. Even if won all 9 they possibly wouldn't make it. 

We have just got to go out and give it a go today,they will be fired up after 2 away wins but we have 2 home wins

Win lose or draw lets just back the boys and backroom team now until the end and please lets not go into meltdown on here if we go a goal down......... Onwards and Upwards vtid people

• Like 2