Advert:

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Game in hand on Tuesday night is MASSIVE

4 points off autos with 2 games in hand

Exeter is a huge 6 pointer.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 3

I am a 'too good to be true' guy having been let down so many times before but that is a great result that makes me believe automatic promotion is on. Even if Bradford equalised there you cannot argue that that was a great game to watch.

Vale had great spells, end to end. Brilliant game. I am bouncing at 4am!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Couldn't watch it! Scrolled down my phone but by bit and noticed the shape of the numbers, a curly top and revealed, a 2-1 win!

Great win Vale, made my weekend! Got to believe we can do it. I'll nip down Exeter's training on Monday and create chaos.

😊😊😊😊

• Haha 1

Wow talk about doing it the hard way. Excellent performance without the ball today. I had written us off after the debacle at Colchester but that last 20 mins was a promotion esq. performance. 

Hall and Smith excellent at the back and Charsley was immense when our backs were against the wall. Mal B got better the more the game went on.Proc and Wils absolute handful.

My MOTM Smith.

Roll on Exeter.

• Like 1

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Platty's Tassels said:

Absolutely mate, over the moon

What a game . Brilliant result . 

Advert:

What a difference to the team, having the top 2 strikers back! Wilson is a genius and Proctor is a bit of a beast...and what a signing in ben Garrity!!! We have a very good squad which shouldn't need much tinkering with, in the Summer, whether we go up or not?

• Like 2

I had written us off after colchester. We were dreadful, what a turn around - such a shame we didn’t get something from that game. 

Fantastic performance that was, much the better side, defence was immense and proctor / Wilson very good. Charsley was brilliant, first few games I really didn’t get the signing, but now he’s starting games he looks a great signing. Hall my Motm he’s far too good for league 2. Ducking delighted. Awsome performance and 3 points. Us and Bristol are the sides to watch out for. 

• Like 2

Just think what could have been if Proctor and Wilson hadn't been injured.  

What a game today.  Shows the spirit the team has.

Rock on Exeter and then Sutton.  They will be thinking we really don't want to meet them now.

• Like 3

Advert:

I had written us off after colchester. We were dreadful, what a turn around - such a shame we didn’t get something from that game. 
Fantastic performance that was, much the better side, defence was immense and proctor / Wilson very good. Charsley was brilliant, first few games I really didn’t get the signing, but now he’s starting games he looks a great signing. Hall my Motm he’s far too good for league 2. Ducking delighted. Awsome performance and 3 points. Us and Bristol are the sides to watch out for. 
It's almost as if a season is not decided by 1 game and a player needs a run of games to really show what he's about. Who'd have thought it?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2