onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

37 minutes ago, philmpv said:

RS Carl not willing to concede defeat yet - we've left ourselves too much to do in his opinion

Don't know what planet this guy is on. Even if, God forbid, we lost both of our games in hand, we'd still be just 2 behind 7th place

Too much to do - 2 points off the play offs with 2 games in hand. The bloke must be on the wind up. 

Advert

I think based on how things are playing out this season we are looking at a lower points total needed to get autos similar to what we got when we were last promoted from here. I would say 79 points is the magic number. Just need to keep going with this aggressive attitude and try to win the next game not worry about stopping the opposition. In this league teams have more to fear from us than the other way round.

6 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

That would take us to 79 and will possibly (depending on other results) give us a play off spot. However, I still predict that we shall require Lady luck to ride with us if we're to get into the top 3.

If Northampton, Brizzle and Tranmere average 2 points they would be on 79, Newport 78 and Swindon 77.  Be surprised if we fell short of play offs with 79, May even sneak 3rd with that

Guest Vale at home
1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

Having a torrid time with covid at the mo, but that has sure lifted the spirits. UTV

I hope you all get well soon . And back at port vale soon . 

Brilliant vale… really dig deep to get the result.

First half, although sloppy from both sides was a ruddy good game of football. 

We were the better side second half until Vernam came on and changed the game. 

Great result!

Shame the season needed 3 weeks ago!

UTV

52 minutes ago, philmpv said:

RS Carl not willing to concede defeat yet - we've left ourselves too much to do in his opinion

Don't know what planet this guy is on. Even if, God forbid, we lost both of our games in hand, we'd still be just 2 behind 7th place

The guy is a complete numpty and sounds more and more embarrassing every week.

He’s definitely one of negative posters on here… and the others should think long and hard about why they are being placed in the same bracket and how they sound to others.

Always remember that one of them ACTUALLY wanted Crosby to be removed from the club and relieved of his job… despite him standing in during the toughest of circumstances! Even if we hadn’t won another game all season I couldn't make a case for that in a million years! 

Some “ooooh we did well today” attempts to back-peddle from the negative and embarrassing toxic none-sense from a few weeks ago as see through as a freshly cleaned window.

UTV

10 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

If Northampton, Brizzle and Tranmere average 2 points they would be on 79, Newport 78 and Swindon 77.  Be surprised if we fell short of play offs with 79, May even sneak 3rd with that

Let's hope, but, as ever, results where top teams are playing each other are tge absolute key.

38 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

The Exeter game is massive now,win that one and we are in the play offs and a point off third 😮 

After we lost to Colchester i decided to have £60 on Vale finishing in the top 3 at 7/1 thats as well as the EW bets i had at the start of the season....we have to believe until things are impossible....lets ALL keep backing the team and get them over the line...KTF me owd fruits

Onwards and Upwards

That was very brave after the Colchester game..but you know what, I think we might just pull it off! 

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Weather on Tuesday is forecast to be nice. No excuses not to get a good crowd in for a 6 pointer.

From Exeter's forum - "Just heard on Radio Devon the disappointing news that today’s match winner Kyle Taylor, who was taken off on a stretcher, will be out of action for a significant period of time."

Is he that winger who always has a blinder against us ?

What a great result. The best thing about it was how enjoyable the whole game was. End to end stuff in the first half and we really did well in the 2nd, showing real discipline to hold in the last 10 mins.

Overall if we played like today until the end of the season, we will get an Auto place. 

Just seen the goals back. I disagree with their fans that their was a foul in the lead up to our second. Yes Proctor does pull him down, but literally right before their player was grabbing Proctor. So for me it’s either our advantage or the ref let’s it go because both were at it.

Archived