onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Just watched it totally deserved win could have scored many more just a word of warning after the goal for them which was the first time they come in our half second we gave them some really good chances equalise so yes buzzing about performance till about 70 the last 20 was quite frankly very poor ,gave a poor side hope .

Take the 3 points as overall over all game we deserved them but did not like the reaction to there very sloppy goal .

UTV 

Super Vale! I'm at Manchester airport waiting to go away so missed out today and Christ I'll miss Tuesday too.😥 After all the years of dress at long last the mighty Vale are awakening and causing havoc at the top of the Division. Momentum, alongside this warrior of a squad surely will now carry us to the top 3. You beauties. Plenty of ale to be drunk now.🍺 VTID.

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

It's almost as if a season is not decided by 1 game and a player needs a run of games to really show what he's about. Who'd have thought it? emoji6.png

Don’t talk rubbish mate. Players have to be written off or hailed as the messiah based on their first performance. 😀

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

It's almost as if a season is not decided by 1 game and a player needs a run of games to really show what he's about. Who'd have thought it? emoji6.png

No to be fair we struggled for a while. Lots of draws and missed chances, with the injuries and performances as well - wasn’t based off one game. RE Charsley fair enough, I saw I think 3 sub appearances, he’s been excellent since starting. So frustrating if we could’ve beaten colchester. It’s got to be us Exeter and Bristol up there now 

11 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Up the <ovf censored> vale hope a lot of you are eating humble pie after 9 points in three games 🤣🤣🤣

You can have an opinion after some bad performances though. Your allowed to criticise and your allowed to praise. <ovf censored> fantastic today and against Mansfield. I would have taken a point but were right back in this now 

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I had written us off after colchester. We were dreadful, what a turn around - such a shame we didn’t get something from that game. 

Fantastic performance that was, much the better side, defence was immense and proctor / Wilson very good. Charsley was brilliant, first few games I really didn’t get the signing, but now he’s starting games he looks a great signing. Hall my Motm he’s far too good for league 2. Ducking delighted. Awsome performance and 3 points. Us and Bristol are the sides to watch out for. 

The think is about this so-called ‘positive’ posters, after a fantastic result like that the first thing they post is sarcastic remarks to the so-called ‘moaners’ like you and I. But remember, we’re the one’s trying to undermine the club.

Anyway, brilliant result and the table looks really, really tight. If we can get a win against Exeter then….. well, let’s see. But Bradford is always an incredibly difficult please to get a result with the backing they have so well done Lads. Let’s go again on Tuesday….  

Been following this on my phone in Paris - what a result! Can't wait to come up Tuesday night!

All my mattress in Bristol texting me that they're going up automatically; I keep reminding them they've got to come to Vale Park yet!

Come on Vale!

KTF

2 minutes ago, Osh said:

Been following this on my phone in Paris - what a result! Can't wait to come up Tuesday night!

All my mattress in Bristol texting me that they're going up automatically; I keep reminding them they've got to come to Vale Park yet!

Come on Vale!

KTF

That must have sprung a surprise when you received that text.

The think is about this so-called ‘positive’ posters, after a fantastic result like that the first thing they post is sarcastic remarks to the so-called ‘moaners’ like you and I. But remember, we’re the one’s trying to undermine the club.
Anyway, brilliant result and the table looks really, really tight. If we can get a win against Exeter then….. well, let’s see. But Bradford is always an incredibly difficult please to get a result with the backing they have so well done Lads. Let’s go again on Tuesday….  
Moaners are fine. It's the numpties who continually posted ridiculous 'season over!' comments after EVERY goal conceded who us 'positive posters' like to give back

5 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Lots of draws and missed chances, with the injuries and performances as well - wasn’t based off one game. RE Charsley fair enough, I saw I think 3 sub appearances, he’s been excellent since starting. So frustrating if we could’ve beaten colchester. It’s got to be us Exeter and Bristol up there now 

I posted before, it looks Colchester is our turning point. Without that awful negative display would we have changed the mentality and formation? I’m not so sure. With hind sight that game was a blessing in disguise.

You only have to look at how much more positive our play has been since.

7 more wins to go.

Archived