onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Mansfield Town

Breadwinner

Advert

I'd be a lot more generous to Bowers if he wasn't so quick to pipe up and criticise others. Get real spoilt only-child vibes off him. He's a commentator, there to describe the game and possibly clarify certain aspects of it, not to badmouth "cretins" in the crowd or people who he doesn't agree with.

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

Key tomorrow is tempo again if Vale get there tempo right we could be in for a brilliant night of football .

They play with 4 at the back there left back has a good shot on him Mcloughlin scored a fine goal last season in our let's give Mansfield the 3 points last game of season in fact he may have scored twice ,lets hit them hard all over the pitch .

I like that Bowery he seems to thrive against us so we need to be dealing with him also .

O Toole back for them think he is the glue who holds them together so Wilson needs to be outmanoeuvering him or Proctor needs to dominate him  

I think Vale will win Garrity will score for sure like see Charsley Proctor and Wilson net too .

4 -2 to Vale  

Up and at them .

Hope those tickets are selling well its no good coming for just the games like Burton and Northampton years ago you come tomoz get your money out and get behind the club 

UTV 

Don't know much about Mansfield's players, but agree about PV tempo.

And if Charsley scores that's 20 different scorers for us this season

43 minutes ago, toyahw said:

For all the slagging off Bouwers, he predicted 4-1. I don't get why people have a problem with him? He does a good job in my opinion.

I like Bowers too. He adds colour to the commentary, and he’s a true Vale fan. It must have killed him to have to work in Bournemouth a few weeks ago. 

Be nice if get a great crowd tomoz .

Believe Mansfield sold about 750 which is like what we took to them So not bad but more bothered how many are going turn out in home areas .

Be nice if gate gets to 6800 minimum and hopefully 7300 maximum .

Hoping it's a electric atmosphere and folk who do not usually go make a effort to go .

UTV 

Just now, philmpv said:
12 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:
Anybody know, why the club has stopped making pre-match interviews for the mid-week games? Seems a bit odd, but is of course in line with the decline in our SoMe performance...

They haven't done them all season nor last I think

Odd that is! Why would anyone be less interested in a midweek game, than a Saturday game? You could even argue, that the club would make even more noise leading up to Tuesday games, as they tend to attract smaller crowds.

6 hours ago, connor hackett said:
6 hours ago, Northern Valiant said:
Can I ask a question of your guys.  Is it me or are the temporary speakers in the Railway Paddock rubbish.  They seem to be crackling most of the time and to be honest I would rather they weren't there.  Other than that I loved the game on Saturday (after we equalised) and have high hopes for Tuesday.

They want knobbing off. Just distortion coming out of them. I'd rather do without.

Bycars speakers have been fine, a vast improvement, just very loud if you’re sat in-line with them.

Matchday .

Go for it Vale .

Team well hows Hussey ?

I'd go with this .

Stone 

Smith Martin Hall 

Pett Charsley

Worrall    Garrity    Amoo 

Wilson

Proctor 

It's 3 -5 -2 when defending but can  be any thing when attacking .

It's brave football ️ look at Connor Halls goal the other  day he is a centre half more of that you pass you move you be positive and you get your rewards as C Hall did .

I'm.sure Mansfields a good side but so are we .

The fans must treat the game like its a cup final .

We all as a one must be motivated to perform ,folk might laugh at that comment but I've seen first hand on many occasions the Vale support can bring more energy from the team .

Cannot wait .

A massive game a win well I believe top 3 is still achievable if we win .

A draw maybe top 3 gone but still in with chance of top 7 but depending on performance also whether we will make it .

A defeat I do not really want think about  ,I certainly ain't going tonight to see half hearted rubbish I want us play like we want it badly the win that is .

I do not have good memories of games at  home v Mansfield one year played them off the pitch first half yet managed lose 0-4 as second half collapsed .

We have to be at full tilt on and off the pitch this evening if we are we will be victorious .

UTV 

Archived