Match Thread: Colchester United v Port Vale

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

No, he’s just been out injured for 2 months, folk were moaning he was rushed back too soon last time, now they moan when he is eased back in, damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Springs to mind.

What got me was last Saturday, he played all 90 minutes when not needed, he should have come off after an hour then we might have got 20 minutes from him Tuesday or 60 minutes today,

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

No, he’s just been out injured for 2 months, folk were moaning he was rushed back too soon last time, now they moan when he is eased back in, damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Springs to mind.

Suppose it Dosent make sense playing him 90 mins when we’re 2-0 up…. But then leaving him out of the next two? 

Stream working, first bottle of Tsing Tao going down nicely, missus packed off upstairs watching some girlie crap with strict instructions not to interrupt before 5pm, dog to hug or kick in the 95th minute. Happy days. Just need Vale to turn up now!

• Like 1

Advert:

6 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Stream working, first bottle of Tsing Tao going down nicely, missus packed off upstairs watching some girlie crap with strict instructions not to interrupt before 5pm, dog to hug or kick in the 95th minute. Happy days. Just need Vale to turn up now!

Got be a better beer to have than that! 

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:
4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:
Got be a better beer to have than that! 

It's beautiful man. Best lager I have ever tasted. Drink nothing else now!

Just got 4 cans of stowford press in the fridge.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, philmpv said:

ooooh tsing tao - nice 

• Like 1

Advert:

Just got 4 cans of stowford press in the fridge.
Cider sends me loopy. Think it can be linked back to the copious amounts of White Lightening consumed in a muddy field on a freezing cold night when I was 15. Never again.
  • Haha 2

Advert:

Guest Vale at home
Just now, CroydonValiant said:

Is the match not on ifollow today? It’s not letting me log in although I might be being thick!

No you are not . I have tried to get onto Ifollow . But can not get on . 

2 minutes ago, CroydonValiant said:

Cheers - I’ve checked and it doesn’t seem to be a no video match according to ifollow. Must just be gremlins. 

Saturday is normally just the audio on ifollow unless you live outside the UK, then you can get video I believe.