onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

what has happened to this team

RayWalkers40yarder

Advert

injuries have really taken their toll on our side this year havent they. im just curious as to whats happened to dan jones? IMO hussey is a wasted wage and looks like hes on a stroll a thon every game he plays.
its a good job srevenage were woeful today because although we scored two goals there was nothing between the sides.
Here we go again. Lose, we're awful. Draw, we're awful. Win, we're awful. Sick to the back teeth of the constant moaning of some. We're 7 points off the top 2. 7. With games in hand. We're unbeaten in 8. Yet still the moaning continues. Unbelievable

Wow .

Well firstly as with others Dan Jones was the victim of his own misfortune and had a 3 game ban. We are unbeaten in 8, he can't get back in the side.

Secondly Hussey is decent, his problem is that we all compare him to Gibbo. Gibbo is a lung busting phenomenon who we love. Hussey is a totally different player. Given the Worrall injury he's going to be in the team with Gibbo at RWB I expect. 

You can only beat what's in front of you, I agree they were terrible but they recently got a draw at Swindon. 

We need to get behind the team not nit pick all the time and criticise .

Be delighted if we have another 9 wins before the end of the season but we have been a very hard watch and not surprising that we are not getting any decent gates at home, I can't see many people paying 22 quid to watch this. This is not just in the last 3 or 4 games but for me since Colchester at home in October.  Pett and Garrity offers literally no creativity at all in the midfield.  We have gone from been entertaining to watch and we had a 2 month spell in September and October where I would really look forward to the games.  The last 3 months probably seen 2 decent games.  

1 hour ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

injuries have really taken their toll on our side this year havent they. im just curious as to whats happened to dan jones? IMO hussey is a wasted wage and looks like hes on a stroll a thon every game he plays.

its a good job srevenage were woeful today because although we scored two goals there was nothing between the sides.

You are not on your own fella. Boring a hell to watch us atm. Sadly we have lost some flair somewhere. It’s a grind at the min compared to the start of the season. 

13 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Be delighted if we have another 9 wins before the end of the season but we have been a very hard watch and not surprising that we are not getting any decent gates at home, I can't see many people paying 22 quid to watch this. This is not just in the last 3 or 4 games but for me since Colchester at home in October.  Pett and Garrity offers literally no creativity at all in the midfield.  We have gone from been entertaining to watch and we had a 2 month spell in September and October where I would really look forward to the games.  The last 3 months probably seen 2 decent games.  

I genuinely don’t recognise this as a concept at all.

The Vale could sign 11 lads with one leg and be hopping around conceding 14 goals a game and I would still go if I was able.

30 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

L2 has always been a struggle to watch if you are looking for entertainment, collecting points and promotion are the objectives, avoiding relegation are the desperate times. Losing the likes of Conlon, Gibbons, Proctor and Wilson would break most teams but we have managed to cling on to a measure of hope on the pitch. 

2 hours ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

I wd really like to see DJ Jona back, I thought thro august to october he was the best signing of the summer. Hs crossfield passing to winger Wozza (not full back Wozza) was a joy together with his missile throws both were a real danger to the opposition & yes we scored 3, 4, 5 goals. 

What has happened to this team. 

Well if we win our games in hand we are in a very healthy position .

Have we swapped style panache with hardworking determined and blocking shots performances .

Only last minute we gave that jTaylor a half chance today for them luckily he snatched at it v Rochdale the last minute equaliser was there only on target effort v Tranmere judging by highlights apart from a volley and the goal didn't look like they were over bothering us v Northampton cannot remember them doing much 0-0 about right .

Walker if anything is along with Smith and Hall solid as rocks .

Pett and especially Garrity put the hard yards in .

OK the flairs not there at present but that second goal today can prove what we can do .

Gibbons was terrific today hand in both goals .

There's loads more come from us .

UTV 

1 hour ago, valefan79 said:

Our home attendance as been very good this season , correct me if I’m wrong 

Here we go again. Lose, we're awful. Draw, we're awful. Win, we're awful. Sick to the back teeth of the constant moaning of some. We're 7 points off the top 2. 7. With games in hand. We're unbeaten in 8. Yet still the moaning continues. Unbelievable
There are several Championship Managers who post on here who I suspect, deep down believe they know better than our DOF, Manager and Coaching Staff.

Archived