onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam Murray brought in

Playa Amodores

I think this confirms we probably can’t expect DC to be back this season. Best wishes for him and his family. I hope he takes all the time needed,I’m 100% certain the club will allow. 

Still find it bizarre our DOF with 100’s of league game management experience, who has recruited 90% of the squad and has promotion run in experience ( good and bad) is not taking temporary charge of team affairs. Instead we employe yet another coach.( I know he is highly thought with professional coaching circles)

I don’t think we have enough training scheduled in the week to accommodate the number of coaches at the club!

Advert

I think this confirms we probably can’t expect DC to be back this season. Best wishes for him and his family. I hope he takes all the time needed,I’m 100% certain the club will allow. 
Still find it bizarre our DOF with 100’s of league game management experience, who has recruited 90% of the squad and has promotion run in experience ( good and bad) is not taking temporary charge of team affairs. Instead we employe yet another coach.( I know he is highly thought with professional coaching circles)
I don’t think we have enough training scheduled in the week to accommodate the number of coaches at the club!
Surely the asst manager who has been with the players on a daily basis throughout the season is best placed, who also has promotion experience. Probably the decision was made by Flinty in any case

5 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Surely the asst manager who has been with the players on a daily basis throughout the season is best placed, who also has promotion experience. Probably the decision was made by Flinty in any case

Agee, the structure doesn’t work if Flickers stepped in. We now have a proper DOF who doesn’t meddle in coaching and trying to the pick the team. Correct decision by the club /flickers to bring in an extra (well thought of) coach. 

Judging by all the messages of support sent to DC from Vale fans and supporters from his previous clubs,show well he is thought of.

I'm sure Vale fans will get behind Andy Crosby and Adam Murray and hopefully the team will do their part too.

There are lots of games left and lots of points to play for. Hopefully we can turn those draws into wins.

15 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

I think you’re right Flitcroft made the decision who to hire.

• 1 month later...

Archived