Russia invade Ukraine

boslemportvale91

One of the proudest moments in our City`s history and particularly this club was the support given to Lidice in Czechoslavakia, a town reduced to rubble by the Nazis. I think it will strike a chord in Russia if we pledge to do the same for Mariupol, when this madness ends.

• Like 2

Advert:

2 hours ago, bycars rob said:

One of the proudest moments in our City`s history and particularly this club was the support given to Lidice in Czechoslavakia, a town reduced to rubble by the Nazis. I think it will strike a chord in Russia if we pledge to do the same for Mariupol, when this madness ends.

Still got the programme from 1961 when we played them at VP.

• Like 1

although very serious, as men woman and children are dying, and the country is being laid bare, but on one of the sky news military analysis the Brig.General, made me smile, said of Mariupol, "in a couple of years time Hollywood will be making films about it"...

Posted (edited)

does this item if true, and i cannot see it not being given who's making the statement, make disturbing similarities to what the last mad man in europe, was doing... because then as now he was allowed too...

Mariupol residents being 'forcibly' taken to Russia, Mariupol mayor claims

Meanwhile, the council of the besieged city of Mariupol has claimed that around 15,000 residents have been forcibly removed and taken to Russia.

The council alleged they are being taken to camps before being redistributed to various remote cities of Russia

Edited by Davebrad

• 2 weeks later...
Advert:

15 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Just another gaffe from Trump.Everybody makes them,Biden and Harris are experts at it

Calling Putin a genius and supporting his Ukraine adventure is a little more than a gaffe, wouldn’t you agree??

Advert:

15 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Yea very dear me 

This war would not have happened if trump was in charge 

Absolutely ridiculous statement.  Putin listens to no one, if the West, Trump included, had stood up to him earlier, we may not be here.

12 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Absolutely ridiculous statement.  Putin listens to no one, if the West, Trump included, had stood up to him earlier, we may not be here.

We might not be here  

Another ridiculous statement 

U show weakness and the bullies will appear 

Advert:

5 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Yea very dear me 

This war would not have happened if trump was in charge 

Just back from the match. How was Trump going to stop the war when he reckoned Putin was a genius for starting it??

10 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Just back from the match. How was Trump going to stop the war when he reckoned Putin was a genius for starting it??

Well,perhaps his foreign policy helped to keep the peace for the four years he was in charge?