Russia invade Ukraine

boslemportvale91

4 hours ago, For Us All said:

What are we going to do about India,Pakistan and South Africa who also failed to condemn Putin,stop foreign aid?

So, are you defending Abramovich and saying he does care about the Ukranian people?  If so, good luck with pushing that argument!

• Confused 1

Advert:

44 minutes ago, geosname said:

After building a reliance on Russian energy will countries be willing to pay the price ?

Do I remember trump warning that Germany would regret being reliant on Russia for energy?

Chancellor Schroder - Yeltsin relationship, then signed a deal with Putin in his last days of office,  but then he had lots of energy jobs in Russia.  Cheaper gas/oil,  trade bonds with a neighbour, and the usual war guilt, but didn`t allow for a mad man.  

1 hour ago, Bycarsbill said:

So, are you defending Abramovich and saying he does care about the Ukranian people?  If so, good luck with pushing that argument!

What's Abramovich got to do with India,Pakistan and South Africa abstaining the UN vote?

1 minute ago, For Us All said:

What's Abramovich got to do with India,Pakistan and South Africa abstaining the UN vote?

Have a look at our previous posts--this was about Abramovich, you brought India, Pakistan & S. Africa into the debate--so you tell me please?

21 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Have a look at our previous posts--this was about Abramovich, you brought India, Pakistan & S. Africa into the debate--so you tell me please?

Bill he is supporting Abramovich because the Russians have swamped London with dirty money, and a lot of the money has gone to Tory coffers. Now FUA supports Boris, so Pakistan, SA and India is a smokescreen 

Advert:

39 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

You bet I did,I'm more concerned about those three countries abstaining than somebody selling a football club.

20 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Bill he is supporting Abramovich because the Russians have swamped London with dirty money, and a lot of the money has gone to Tory coffers. Now FUA supports Boris, so Pakistan, SA and India is a smokescreen 

Give over,you think everything is a distraction away from your thread.

Advert:

Russia are threatening to nationalise the fixed Russia based assets of the thousands of western businesses that are exiting.  Which is the desperate short-termism own goal of goals as no one will ever invest there again.

So.

Nationalise Chelsea. Sell the club at the £3b valuation. Donate the significant profits after govt costs to the Ukrainian victims of Russian genocide. 

On 09/03/2022 at 17:00, For Us All said:

You bet I did,I'm more concerned about those three countries abstaining than somebody selling a football club.

I'm amazed that you think those countries voting the way they did is a surprise.  The more exceptional situation is tgat 140 plus countries voted fir the UN general council resolution and China even abstained and didn't vote against!

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

Questions should have been asked of Abramovich years ago, his money via Russia/Putin has skewed football finances.

No sympathy from me for Chelsea,  

No questions as the money was going into Tory coffers 

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

Questions should have been asked of Abramovich years ago, his money via Russia/Putin has skewed football finances.

No sympathy from me for Chelsea,  

When was it,oh yes he purchased it in 2003 off Ken Bates.

Advert:

26 minutes ago, For Us All said:

From 2003 until 2010 it wasn't.

Who allowed it to happen in the first place?

That still leaves 12 years of possible funding which is the period under scrutiny, and where all investigations seem to disappear, and also covers the Brexit period.