Jump to content

Russia invade Ukraine


boslemportvale91
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, For Us All said:

What are we going to do about India,Pakistan and South Africa who also failed to condemn Putin,stop foreign aid?

So, are you defending Abramovich and saying he does care about the Ukranian people?  If so, good luck with pushing that argument!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


44 minutes ago, geosname said:

After building a reliance on Russian energy will countries be willing to pay the price ?

Do I remember trump warning that Germany would regret being reliant on Russia for energy?

Chancellor Schroder - Yeltsin relationship, then signed a deal with Putin in his last days of office,  but then he had lots of energy jobs in Russia.  Cheaper gas/oil,  trade bonds with a neighbour, and the usual war guilt, but didn`t allow for a mad man.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bycarsbill said:

So, are you defending Abramovich and saying he does care about the Ukranian people?  If so, good luck with pushing that argument!

What's Abramovich got to do with India,Pakistan and South Africa abstaining the UN vote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, For Us All said:

What's Abramovich got to do with India,Pakistan and South Africa abstaining the UN vote?

Have a look at our previous posts--this was about Abramovich, you brought India, Pakistan & S. Africa into the debate--so you tell me please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Have a look at our previous posts--this was about Abramovich, you brought India, Pakistan & S. Africa into the debate--so you tell me please?

Bill he is supporting Abramovich because the Russians have swamped London with dirty money, and a lot of the money has gone to Tory coffers. Now FUA supports Boris, so Pakistan, SA and India is a smokescreen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


39 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Have a look at our previous posts--this was about Abramovich, you brought India, Pakistan & S. Africa into the debate--so you tell me please?

You bet I did,I'm more concerned about those three countries abstaining than somebody selling a football club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Bill he is supporting Abramovich because the Russians have swamped London with dirty money, and a lot of the money has gone to Tory coffers. Now FUA supports Boris, so Pakistan, SA and India is a smokescreen 

Give over,you think everything is a distraction away from your thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Russia are threatening to nationalise the fixed Russia based assets of the thousands of western businesses that are exiting.  Which is the desperate short-termism own goal of goals as no one will ever invest there again.

So.

Nationalise Chelsea. Sell the club at the £3b valuation. Donate the significant profits after govt costs to the Ukrainian victims of Russian genocide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 09/03/2022 at 17:00, For Us All said:

You bet I did,I'm more concerned about those three countries abstaining than somebody selling a football club.

I'm amazed that you think those countries voting the way they did is a surprise.  The more exceptional situation is tgat 140 plus countries voted fir the UN general council resolution and China even abstained and didn't vote against!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

Questions should have been asked of Abramovich years ago, his money via Russia/Putin has skewed football finances.

No sympathy from me for Chelsea,  

No questions as the money was going into Tory coffers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

Questions should have been asked of Abramovich years ago, his money via Russia/Putin has skewed football finances.

No sympathy from me for Chelsea,  

When was it,oh yes he purchased it in 2003 off Ken Bates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


26 minutes ago, For Us All said:

From 2003 until 2010 it wasn't.

Who allowed it to happen in the first place?

 

That still leaves 12 years of possible funding which is the period under scrutiny, and where all investigations seem to disappear, and also covers the Brexit period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...