onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Russia invade Ukraine

boslemportvale91

In a letter sent by the FEC to both parties on Tuesday, the agency said the Clinton campaign and the DNC improperly reported the money they spent funding the dossier, labeling the spending as "legal services," and "legal and compliance consulting" instead of opposition research.

Yes, defo the same gravitas as Republicans admitting the Russians actively interfered and were helped in doing so by Trump advisors. Which is why so many Trump campaign reps are now convicted felons, like campaign manager Manafort.

Keep the whataboutism up. It's all you've got.

Advert

17 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Just back from the match. How was Trump going to stop the war when he reckoned Putin was a genius for starting it??

Hope u had good night was certainly tense watching at home 

He would of kept them out of Ukraine like he did when he was in charge 

We all have a opinion but the same posters on here slate the present government for lies which I agree with by the way but the same posters also slate trump farage Robinson etc who mainly speak the truth 

15 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

He would of kept them out of Ukraine like he did when he was in charge 

... the same posters also slate trump farage Robinson etc who mainly speak the truth 

Mate. I don't want to argue with you. But this is delusional. He lies so much there's a wikipedia article dedicated to tracking them all. Over 30,000. Over 20 a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

3 minutes ago, Doha said:

Mate. I don't want to argue with you. But this is delusional. He lies so much there's a wikipedia article dedicated to tracking them all. Over 30,000. Over 20 a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

I’m not arguing mate i don’t know why I just don’t stick to the match day chats 

20 lies a day what were they doing following him around and checking everything he says 

2 hours ago, Doha said:

Yes, defo the same gravitas as Republicans admitting the Russians actively interfered and were helped in doing so by Trump advisors. Which is why so many Trump campaign reps are now convicted felons, like campaign manager Manafort.

Keep the whataboutism up. It's all you've got.

Really?That's coming from someone who introduced Trump to the discussion once again.

15 hours ago, For Us All said:

No,his foreign policy to increase the Pentagon budget to $717 billion,an increase of $82 billion from the previous year.Biden's 'progressives' want to reduce the budget and use the money for their green agenda.

I don't know why I bother, but still.

Increasing the military budget is not foreign policy. It's actually got nothing; nada, zilch, to do with foreign policy - unless you think foreign policy = invading other countries.

Foreign policy is about having a coherent philosophy, strategy, and execution to your relationships with other countries. It's executed through diplomacy, trade agreements, collaborating with partners with similar objectives, and occasionally, through the threat of military intervention.

The American obsession with military and the enormous military-industrial complex which creates jobs/money, and lines the pockets of lots of big companies is what drives the expenditure. Trump likes to think he is some kind of strong man, so loved to talk about the military, wanted parades like China/North Korea, etc. That's all there is to it - nothing else. Trump doesn't have a coherent thought in his head, and isn't interested in any kind of policy, let alone foreign.

If the budget was cut in half, which it probably could be from an actual military perspective in terms of requirements, it would have an enormous impact on jobs, etc. The problem now is that the investment is so large, such an industry in and of itself, that if you reduce it, it screws up the existing investments. 

Particularly love the way that you talk about Biden - one of the most centrist in the whole Democrat party - and 'his' 'progressives', as if they are not critical of much of what the government does. You do know what progressive means, right? Looking/moving forward, not back.

2 hours ago, The_godfather said:

I don't know why I bother, but still.

Increasing the military budget is not foreign policy. It's actually got nothing; nada, zilch, to do with foreign policy - unless you think foreign policy = invading other countries.

Foreign policy is about having a coherent philosophy, strategy, and execution to your relationships with other countries. It's executed through diplomacy, trade agreements, collaborating with partners with similar objectives, and occasionally, through the threat of military intervention.

The American obsession with military and the enormous military-industrial complex which creates jobs/money, and lines the pockets of lots of big companies is what drives the expenditure. Trump likes to think he is some kind of strong man, so loved to talk about the military, wanted parades like China/North Korea, etc. That's all there is to it - nothing else. Trump doesn't have a coherent thought in his head, and isn't interested in any kind of policy, let alone foreign.

If the budget was cut in half, which it probably could be from an actual military perspective in terms of requirements, it would have an enormous impact on jobs, etc. The problem now is that the investment is so large, such an industry in and of itself, that if you reduce it, it screws up the existing investments. 

Particularly love the way that you talk about Biden - one of the most centrist in the whole Democrat party - and 'his' 'progressives', as if they are not critical of much of what the government does. You do know what progressive means, right? Looking/moving forward, not back.

So do you think Biden is doing a good job?

48 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

Did these 'liar checkers' follow JFK, Clinton and Obama around?

If so I'd love to hear what they said.

This thread is the Russian invasion of Ukraine. So why post arguing about Republicans and Democrats, while all the horrors are happening in Ukraine?

Archived