• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Port Vale v Stevenage

Fosse69

Think this is another very, very average performance against a really poor side. It's like we know some teams are that bad we just can't raise our game and we just go through the motions. Almost play to their level.

Edited by Beech

Advert:

Advert:

3 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Fantastic by the club

I would like to be proved wrong here but i haven't seen any response to DC from those who have been vocal against him on here and thats truly very sad imo,this is a time ALL our thoughts from ALL of us  are with him and his family in what has clearly been a tragedy for them,even the walsall fans have passed on their sympathies to him

I mentioned that a few days ago, on the thread for DC -  their silence on this is a very poor attitude! 

Advert:

8 minutes ago, manc_vale said:

top 3 all losing... Keep picking up the point vale

@Doha I agree I think FGR are having a wobble. Been behind in a number of games recently.

Wonder what the odds are for FGR coming back and winning that game.

Come on Vale, please concentrate for the full match.

Another goal would be good.

Advert:

Worrall has been average for months. On his recent form he barely deserves a place in the 11 anyway, albeit he's certainly not helped by being asked to play at wing-back.

Edited by Beech

18 minutes ago, manc_vale said:

top 3 all losing... Keep picking up the point vale

@Doha I agree I think FGR are having a wobble. Been behind in a number of games recently.

Problem is that Mansfield, Newport,Swindon and Sutton are all winning