• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Cryptocurrency

Does anyone do cryptocurrency trading / know anything about it?

Seems like an interesting side project, but an easy way to lose money if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Advert:

I've been trading for a while. I made quite a bit of gains but then didn't take enough out at the end of the year and regretting that a lot. Its a mugs game and these last 6 months have been dire. 

Edited by Emile
  • Like 1

If you are willing to play high stakes then there is high potential reward. It's regularly up 5% in a day but you need to time it properly and also invest quite a lot to cover the fees using your trading platform 

Advert:

2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

I hope things turn around for you

Cheers, I gained 5k on Google shares last year so not down altogether but I’m hoping my shares in crypto go back up sometime soon, if I get my money back I will cash them in and invest in something more stable.

• Like 1

Advert:

9 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Cheers, I gained 5k on Google shares last year so not down altogether but I’m hoping my shares in crypto go back up sometime soon, if I get my money back I will cash them in and invest in something more stable.

Gold.

2 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Gold.

Gold is a good buy at the moment as the stock market will go down as the Ukraine crisis escalates but I wouldn’t say gold is stable as that goes up and down opposite to how the stock market goes normally. 
Watches have been a good investment in the last 20 years. A Rolex Submariner for example would have cost you £2900 in 2009 and you can easily sell that watch even with out servicing for £9000 now. 
Larger more stable companies are safer investments if you’re going on the stock market, Imperial Tobacco’s price is reasonable at the moment having been as high as £40 in the last 8 years after crashing to about £13 a share but now stabilising at around the £17 price. The good thing is they pay 9% dividend so even if the price does not change in 10 years you’ve made 90% ROI. American shares and Crypto currency don’t tend to pay any dividends or virtually none if they do so you have to see growth.

• Like 1

I have been mining this for about a year.

MINEPI.COM

At some point in the future it will become monetized.  Hopefully it will be up there with Bitcoin.

If nothing happens i havent lost anything, all i have to do it press the 'mine' button everyday on my phone.

You dont need to enter any account or financial details in.

The more people you have in your network and are mining the higher the mining rate you have.

If anyone wants an invite PM me and i can send you one. You can then invite people to improve your mining rate etc etc.

Advert: