Mark Cullen

Iron Curtain

Advert:

Advert:

6 in 27 is a decent record. Should someone tell Hartlepool that the transfer window shut three weeks ago? Maybe they're thinking Storm Eunice has blown it open again
He will be off to non-league.
Shame really, quality player, but clearly cant sustain his fitness.
  • Like 1

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I guess we can ignore his games for Blackpool in League 1 and goals scored there? 

Anything he did at Blackpool is a long time ago now and there have been a lot of injuries in the meantime. Will have taken its toll on him without doubt.

Suppose Chesterfield make sense as mentioned above or even if he dropped further and joined up with with Askey maybe at York?

1 minute ago, Guppys left peg said:

Anything he did at Blackpool is a long time ago now and there have been a lot of injuries in the meantime. Will have taken its toll on him without doubt.

Suppose Chesterfield make sense as mentioned above or even if he dropped further and joined up with with Askey maybe at York?

I suppose its like our own Popey a great player for us in his day but time stands still for no man.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

He was playing at League 1 level then though and has scored goals for us and Hartlepool in League 2 more recently. 27 appearances this season, how many of our current strikers have made that many for us this season? 

3 hours ago, Wrex said:

6 in 27 is a decent record. Should someone tell Hartlepool that the transfer window shut three weeks ago? Maybe they're thinking Storm Eunice has blown it open again

Transfer window still open for non-league teams. 

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

He was playing at League 1 level then though and has scored goals for us and Hartlepool in League 2 more recently. 27 appearances this season, how many of our current strikers have made that many for us this season? 

If he's that prolific and reliable why are Hartlepool letting him go ? Perhaps they understand football better than you do.

• Like 2

Advert:

I don't think he's played that much.

A quick look on player market stats shows he has made 11 starts in 17 EFL matches which averages out at 54 minutes per game. 

For comparison his replacement James Wilson has made 21 starts in 23 EFL matches.

Looks like a good decision to me just based on reliability - never mind game contribution.

• Like 3

I guess we can ignore his games for Blackpool in League 1 and goals scored there? 

Yes we can. He’s a decent player and was ok for us. But has major fitness issues. If Hartlepool are releasing him then that should be pretty telling. 

• Like 3

I don't think he's played that much.
A quick look on player market stats shows he has made 11 starts in 17 EFL matches which averages out at 54 minutes per game. 
For comparison his replacement James Wilson has made 21 starts in 23 EFL matches.
Looks like a good decision to me just based on reliability - never mind game contribution.
Doesn't suit Zebras agenda
  • Like 2